Why did he do it

Why did he do it

Attached: 529.png (2400x1259, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjav4wev6jU&t=7s&ab_channel=BobGolub
youtube.com/watch?v=tfa21VTOF_c&ab_channel=JapaneseComedianMeshida
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw newfags need the manlet who spouts the nonowords to introduce them to this kino

He didnt know about being filmed.

What YouTube faggot enlightened the zoomers this time?

Charlie aka moistcriitickal

He's a good friend simulator

Tiktok

what a shame

Can you please stop hating on streamers for no good reason? You probably have never experienced the chat experience because you're labelled suspicious user by default and are shadowbanned but it's better than any movie or show you can watch, you can literally interact with the streamer, send links in chat which the streamer can click and we watch the video all together, you can get copypastas going, a lot of that stuff maybe makes no sense to you but it's objectively on a higher level than any trash you enjoy lol, lmao

>

This has to be pasta

he was based

he wanted to make it big in Japan. Tbh the Japanese comedy industry in itself is a joke. You go to "School" for comedy, often pay tens of thousands of dollars just for a shot at becoming famous.
You typically have to do Manzai (duo comedy) because that's what the japanese public likes, or variety shows.
Most Japanese comedians aren't very funny at all, and watching Documental will show you that. However, there's still a charm to comedic variety
shows and entertainment value.

I don't know much about Japanese Any Forums but i did see him in a cool series called Densha Otoko, and I assume he still makes appearances.
I don't think he's a megastar or anything tho.

Attached: rola2.jpg (1169x598, 137.31K)

he played a minor recurring role in a kamen rider series in 2010

>another kino ruined by penguinz

Why would i be labeled suspicious by default??
Also Im not participating in any nu platform with something as fucking jewish cabalish as shadowbanning holy shit

>Most Japanese comedians aren't very funny at all
name 3 funny japanese comedians

he was in love exposure which was arguably the most based film of the last half century

did the whole thing come out on DVD? Or like is there a full rip somewhere?

Manzai is actually fucking hillarious and it's higher tempo than american stand-up which relies on the audience being the straight man.
By having a dedicated straight-man on stage you can increase the tempo and not wait for every goober in the audience to get it.

that's actually very hard to do.
i'd say the members of gaki no tsukai, but they aren't even that funny.
manzai is incredibly formulaic which is my main issue with it, relies on japanese pop culture knowledge, and fluency for the jokes to really land as well.
Again it's a style of humor that almost is uniquely japanese and would be hard for westerners to appreciate.

I think it sucks personally. A lot of the time it's rapid paced, overacted jokes.

Hamada
Matsumoto
Yamasaki
Tanaka
Endo

i used to think hamada was funny, but he's one of the least funniest ones. He works as a tsukkomi though.

>manzai is incredibly formulaic which is my main issue with it, relies on pop culture knowledge, and fluency for the jokes to really land as well.
You mean like... american stand-up?

There's different kinds of American stand-up retard. Different comedians have different styles, and while I admit most modern stand-up sucks dick, you have some very fucking funny ones.
It varies a lot more. One of the worst aspects of Manzai is it doesn't rely on crowdwork, or improvisation very much. Japanese comedy isn't allowed to be very provocative, political, have social commentary, or be very offensive. They can make dirty jokes but that's about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xjav4wev6jU&t=7s&ab_channel=BobGolub
This is an example of a Godlike comedian using improvisation and crowdwork in his set

youtube.com/watch?v=tfa21VTOF_c&ab_channel=JapaneseComedianMeshida
This is a great video on Japanese comedy btw.