Megas XLR

Anyone remember this show?

Attached: file.png (299x433, 196.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cwhdOpXGrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kino show.

I found the 4k upscale online and have been rewatching it
Really good, but was probably a little too far ahead of its time for early 2000s cartoon network

i remember it sucked.

dumbass

i think you suck

fagbreath

Came in at the twilight of CN being a good channel

Attached: CN Eras2-min.jpg (2150x9130, 3.67M)

It was extremely based. I keep it in my animated background noise playlist
Link

CN City was the peak of the channel. It all went to shit just in general after that.

Attached: 93.jpg (397x338, 35.38K)

the lineup itself was already starting to suffer by city. First crack in network came with cancellation of toonami weekdays

Attached: CN Schedules.jpg (5300x7431, 3.96M)

Pretty sure they replaced it with Miguzi. Not sure why.

>Miguzi
I wanted to fuck that girl so bad.

Attached: 1473551771357.png (500x344, 354.2K)

Because for fucking decades CN has been chasing the elusive 9-16 year old girl demographic. It was always a "boys" channel. 50% of Nickelodeon's views were girls, 70% of Disney channels. CN was like 75% male.

Toonami was seen as icky and masculine so they replaced it with a new girl-centric bloc.

outdated. not enough bipocs.

I remember finding this in the early 2010s and I was hooked. Saw a lot of kino around that time and didn't even know it.

Entertainment peaked around this time. It's been downhill ever since.

One of the cartoons that made me cool

I remember liking it, but looking at it now, it looks like a webcomic from that art style.

>Pokémon present every year from 2002 to 2016
Damn. That was the longest-running show on CN that wasn't a CN original, right? Sans Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes shorts, etc.? IIRC, that was Christina Miller wanting to excise all non-CN properties from the channel so as to have full copyright ownership over all the content, hmm?

That image in particular looks bad but I remember the show did look good.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cwhdOpXGrY

the show had this sort of blended animation style that tried to mix western animation of the time (heavy outlines, angular features) with anime stuff
it worked

> The downhill period is filled with tranime.
Clockwork.