Dream Kinos?

>It’s a having a nightmare about missing class and unable to catch up and inevitably failing the semester episode again

Attached: F5374DFF-8BF3-407A-A6B3-E8D746AC7E94.png (746x1054, 537.1K)

i've been out of college 10 years
i had a 4.0 GPA, never missed a class or an assignment, let alone an entire exam
i lived in the library and it was the best time of my life
and i still have that fucking nightmare

I graduated almost 15 years ago and I still have this nightmare every few months. I don't think it ever goes away.

>impossibly tall room where you can't look up or you'll fall into the floor

Attached: 1641341886047.jpg (852x356, 39.37K)

>it's a I found myself wearing nothing while walking in a crowded area episode

Never once had this before

>Have to escape something, legs stop working

>dreamed that the elevator started falling while I was inside it again
Jesus why does falling feel so real?

>Its a drifting off to sleep and then you have that falling feeling in a dream and you wake up right away episode

There was a period of months where I would drift asleep and every fucking time I would be jolted awake like falling. I almost went insane

Why do I never have these dreams? For me, it's always an autistic mesh of things I know

Shit man so it isnt only me. Wonder what causes it?

I think stress and anxiety

I always have dreams where im in a random school ive never been to but i know i go there and i cant remember where my next class is and im running around trying to figure it out before classes start.

Had a dream once where i was kissing some girl and i woke up with my tongue out licking on my pillow.

I'm 32 and I have similar bad dreams to this constantly always having to do with schools and universities. They're never exactly the same but all have a similar theme like that. I never even got that horrible of grades or anything. I have them most every night and I'm so exhausted of it.

I've dreamt about being raped by fast & furious beefcake rick yune

Attached: 236523626.png (570x815, 432.6K)

Called hypnic jerks. Can drive people insane. I suffered from it for years.

It's related to stress and thinking about it. Now that I'm thinking about it I'll prob have it tonight so thanks

>tfw it’s been 4 years and I still have dreams about Alexandra my oneities from college
Every time I have them when I wake up and for the next few days I just feel so in love with her. I have a gf now, going on 2 years, but those dreams make me depressed and make me think about what could have been. The first time I talked to her she was complaining to me about people in our class being so annoying because they never shut the fuck up, she was cynical and beautiful and I loved her since that moment. But back then I had 0 social skills, I was quiet and didn’t know how to talk to people. Even now I really can’t, idk what wrong with me. Part of me thinks she might have liked me. Sometimes before a class we had id be sitting on the bench outside it waiting for it to start and she’d sit next to me, she sat next to me in the library at the computers one time and she didn’t need to sit there, one time she even asked if I could give her a ride to her car since she was parked so far away. Idk little things make me now think I had a chance if I just talked to her or asked her out. But I had no confidence back then, and like I said I had no (and still have poor) social skills. She was way better looking than me, I’m only 5’8 and skinny, I have a nasally Chris griffin voice. She could have done way better than me. Even if she was really somehow interested in me, I don’t see how I could have kept a girl like her to stay interested in me. I have no hobbies, I just watch anime, tv shows, twitch, and play video games. I don’t like most popular things. So I feel like the relationship would never have last if there was ever a chance. Idk I just always think about what could have been, I wish I could do my life over. Fucking depression ruined my entire life from 12-24.

being stuck on top of a really tall skyscraper in heavy winds and no way down

Never even knew they had a name. Thanks Any Forumsro.

does anybody else get recurring nightmares about being shot in the head
it feels almost prophetic at this point