Why is noone talking about how he killed an unarmed cripple? Seriously...

Why is noone talking about how he killed an unarmed cripple? Seriously, as much as I liked prey (and I haven't enjoyed a movie in a few years) this is the THIRD time the predators bends rules & pulls punches for women. In the first movie it made sense, but the predator is such a simp faggot when it comes to killing women

Attached: PRY-04477.jpg (780x520, 66.24K)

The unarmed cripple was someone who was crippled because he was part of a hunting party that launched an ambush on the predator and tried to hide afterward, that seems like fair game if you're the predator honestly.

BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOTU THIS REDICULOUS MOVIE. NONE OF THE ACTIONS OF THE MOVIE MONSTER MADE ANY SENSE

it's a shitty b movie
caps

What the hell was even in that pistol? Did she forget the ball and just blast hot gun powder all over the back of his head?

a human skull can bounce around even modern bullets if they hit just right and predators have huge fuck off sloped alien skulls AND she was using round ammo so that's actually one of the more logical parts of the movie.

I haven't seen the movie and have no idea what you're talking about, but when I was a kid a friend of mine pointed a real flintlock pistol at my face, at a distance of about five feet, and pulled the trigger. The gun was not loaded, didn't even have a powder charge, and hadn't been fired in years, to the point where the barrel was full of dust and cobwebs. There was still enough powder residue in the chamber to create a small blast. That propelled the dust and cobwebs out of the gun with enough force that I was temporarily blinded and had small, bloody abrasions all over my face.

If you actually loaded one of those black powder guns with powder and fired it at someone at close range without shot, it could kill them and would definitely hurt like the dickens.

I had a negligent discharge like this before (usually my NDs are with actual guns though). Long story short, I had like a homemade mini cannon with a fuse. I lit the fuse as a joke thinking I could blow it out. There wasn't any projectile loaded, but when the fuse hit the powder it created a HUGE blast that projected outward and shattered some windows in my basement. If someone were standing in front of it, it probably would have killed them.

>corpse suddenly screaming and yelling
>unarmed cripple
Not the same thing

What the fuck is that? Is that supposed to be the Predator? That looks nothing like a predator.

Watch the ambush in the forest again. You can see the exact moment that dude loses his leg. You see him being scared behind a tree, a few seconds later you see him firing at the predator from a distance and the predator throwing his metal thing that takes his leg out. He wasn't just some rando unarmed dude, he was finishing off some guy that attacked him already.

Predator 2 stablished that the yautjas don't harm pregnant women, unnarmed opponents nor children.

I guess the canon explanation is that this fucker is the equivalent of their inbreed hillibillies with no sense of honor.

Theres a part in the movie towards the end where she blasts the predator in the back of the head with a flintlock pistol with blood flying everywhere and his mask falling off then and he just kinda stumbles over then gets back up.

>muh honor
>self destructs ten city blocks like a petty bitch after getting bested in honorable combat

But then again, he left Naru alone when she was trapped. It's all over the place.

You can say that he got spooked when he stepped on the guy and instinctivly killed him. Naru he saw trapped from a long distance and had time to process it.

I loved this design until he took off the mask

You're just looking for reasons not to like it at this point

Predator 2 canonically takes place before Prey... do we have the same honor code as humans 200 years ago?

Also the director confirmed this predator is literally from the predators version of Africa... tribes people won't have the same moral code as even a crusader.

He got his ass beat by a 90 pound girl who hadn't eaten in 3 days then shot himself on accident. I think it's safe to say this predator wasn't competent.

(come to think of it, literally every time we see a yautja they get killed by a human. At this point the movies would be more interesting if they were about yautja desperately trying to escape being hunted by humans)

not to mention he spends half the movie fighting snakes and shit like an autist. you're telling me he came to fucking earth to dick around killing CGI wolves? he knew there were humans there why didnt he set up shop nearby instead of going innawoods like a retard

then again they show him getting dropped off by a ship and then it flying away. maybe he got exiled

>Why is noone talking about how he killed an unarmed cripple?
because the need to place everything in a cinematic universe is something only fanboys do, if anything the films Predator and Prey both benefit as horror/action from less info about the aliens themselves. why should their morality and behavior match ours? or our idea of them?

Chud

Yeah. This movie was all over the place. First he's wrestling a 2 ton grizzly bear, lifting it over his head and tossing it around like a drunk step dad who found out his kid is actually the mailman's, shrupping off point blank gunshots to the back of the head, and jumping 30 feet vertically from a dead standstill. Next time we see him some 5'4" petite indian chick is doing backflips over him and impaling him with a literal pointy stick like he's made of wet tissue paper.

did not like how he turned into michael meyers at the end and it took everything short of getting struck down by god himself to stop him. and the deflecting every single bullet that got shot at him like the matrix. the OG predator fucking booked it when dutch and his men opened fire on him and still got hit and REEEEEE'd in the treetops mending his wound.

Attached: 1659908792350950.jpg (400x400, 24.73K)