What are your hopes for Black Panther 2?

What are your hopes for Black Panther 2?

Since BP1 was mostly Male dominated, I hope the mostly female cast on BP2 will be good role models for the young black women of the world.

Attached: ujk.webm (672x848, 1.43M)

imagine the smell

whiteoids hate this one trick because their dick will never reach that pussy

This is why we dominate Asian women, easy access

Attached: how-horrifying.png (444x440, 114.39K)

That's pretty gross monke behavior too, broseph.

Any girl, regardless of race or age, that thinks it's OK to 'dance' like a fucking negro needs eradicating from the fucking gene pool. We need a few serial killers dedicated to that one sole calling.

No one's talking about their Black Panther 2 hopes :(

I hope it gets the Batgirl treatment.

Attached: 789532987523.gif (476x480, 99.38K)

fpbp

better?

Attached: JIr4gcOkepuxCyEP.webm (504x896, 2.16M)

It's not the first post and it's an absolutely awful take. Everybody knows black girls are total sluts for HWD.

It was the Fourth post before jannies axed the pedo's post

Attached: 298560707_2676408909157901_4252995296558730744_n.webm (502x892, 699.02K)

I can't reach a hippo's pussy either. Not coincidentally, I find them equally attractive.

Let's do a little test:
who racemixes the most in your eyes, little buddy?

Attached: stopaznhate.gif (289x445, 938.62K)

I love big asses, but only if they’re natural. Fake asses look absolutely atrocious.

Even the black guy looks a little confused and grossed out. Does she have a stripper name like Tiger Booty did? Is it “Anita Claw”? As in, “Anita Claw to wipe my ass?”

It's an act, stupid.

Pretty easy to act disgusted when you are.

I don't think BP2 has much chance of being good, they're just trying to throw too much into it. They have to explain away T'challa dying, it looks like they're retconning him getting married and maybe having a kid before that, and now they need to establish Namor and Atlantis, whoever the fuck is actually taking over as Black Panther and why, and they're throwing Riri in there too for some reason. It's going to be a trainwreck.