James Marsden

What does Any Forums think of this man and his work?

Attached: 1F7F6B2E-1579-48D2-A284-AD7F8EB94730.jpg (395x594, 30.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7b7uPcyXmto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he always gets the shitty ending in a movie. he never gets the girl, never ends up as the hero. i feel like part of him is humble enough to accept this when most other people in hollywood always want the show to be about them. i feel like he'd be a pretty cool guy IRL

would suck his dick, no homo

Attached: james-1.jpg (660x990, 197.92K)

I highly agree. I think he’s content with each role he’s given. He’s not a mark for himself.

He always plays the same character in childrens movies, nothing against him, if he likes making childrens movies then by all means

Love him! Especially in the movie Enchanted.

From what I've gathered he's one of the authentically real life nice actors in Hollywood.

Attached: marsden-enchanted.jpg (1179x821, 91.38K)

Yeah he’s just a normal chill guy who gets along with everyone. Extremely introverted and quiet.

I'd be his personal toilet if I could. I'd let him put his man tool in my mouth and piss down my throat. I would swallow every last bit and use my tongue to lick off any remaining drips from his piss slit. I'd let him use me as his cum dump, I'd gulp down his jizz, letting none go to waste and making sure it all goes to my stomach and none is choked on or dribbles out of my mouth.

I'd pucker my lips against his anus and suck the turds out of his asshole and then lick his ass crack clean of any remaining feces. I'd do it all for free.

Met his aunt. Pretty cool actor from what I've heard.

He got Katie Holmes in Disturbing Behavior. C'mon user. Got to dig deeper.

Why are you like this.

For the servitude and because it's my life incel.

He’s a quiet guy who likes doing research on how things are made and likes dive watches. Kind of an autist himself since he knew about Sonichu & likes collecting things that are vintage. Well aware that his Cyclops character was shafted hard.

I liked him in Death at a Funeral =]

Underrated flick

He’s hilarious in it.

Know a way I can meet him? I've always wanted to get a selfie and an autograph?

>using hilarious
Fr fr? he was funny, that's all

Guilty Pleasure. Soundtrack is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=7b7uPcyXmto

Come to the corner of Figueroa and Slauson in 3 hours, don't be late

I mean realistically.

He cute