Just lift bro

Just lift bro

Attached: 1660491097444403.jpg (1500x844, 203.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/t/ZTRy5CHBS/
youtube.com/watch?v=sKlpRG6tweo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's your excuse?

Attached: 1660490572014118.webm (576x1024, 2.67M)

>destroy your body
>wtf why is my body destroyed
Smaht.

not my problem

I wasn't as fat as left but through fasting and autophagy I pretty much skipped the loose skin. Now I am ripped but still balding and have a recessed chin and bad eyesight kek also a small penis.

fuck yeah little dude

And no foreskin.

I'm not an alien, than you very much.

If you started lifting the first time we said so you would never have gotten all that extra skin.

is this the fable gym/library guy

>lose all that weight, do all that hard work for months and months and months
>you
>still
>have
>man
>tits

Nope. Uncircumcised, unvaxxed and untested also a KHV. Cope.

unironically how does a fatty like me avoid this Any Forumsgods give me council

Women like dad bods now, so what's the point?

the turtle club got a new bouncer

lmao look at this autofaggy bitch

Your fault for getting that fat in the first place

Man he's really wasting all that potential XP in Mouse Quest right now

fatty fit lurker here, looked into it a bit and seems like surgery is the only way to deal with excessive loose skin. Maybe it'll shrink up a bit but if you're pulling handfuls like you're about to make a loaf of bread then all the cocoa butter and creams in the world won't shrink it

I'm starting to think that crushing pussy is natural and there's no way to stop yourself from getting some, besides some kind of crazy social retardation

>destroy your body
I looked like thar on the left when I was 14, before I started losing weight, it's not my fault my parents fed me only garbage when I was young.

you don't. maybe there's some surgery out there to get rid of all that excess skin.

basically, you should have never allowed yourself to become a glutinous fat fuck in the first place.

Guy went way too lean too fast. Should've slowly built muscle while on a small caloric deficit for body weight. Going from obese to skinny leads to all that loose skin and weird proportions.

mogs all of Any Forums

that guy didn't lift though, he just lost weight

So is that flabby skin just going to be there for the rest of life? Is there any way to look "normal" again? I guess it wouldn't matter as much when you're like 70 because your skin will become flabby at that age regardless

I know, right? Even my weird ass managed to fuck the same pussy for five years until she cheated on me.

Attached: 1.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Looks like I'm not losing weight then...

>hey i have a problem what should i do
>you didn't have the foresight or intelligence (like i do) to avoid this situation, just kill yourself.
no wonder you guys can't make or maintain meaningful relationships

It’s not enough anymore

tiktok.com/t/ZTRy5CHBS/

good for you. don't. never listen to Any Forums self improoovers they are cringe.

Hes probably healthier now , plus Im sure you can get plastic surgery to either remove or do something with that excess skin

>Going to the gym, eating better

>skitzo
>khv
Holds up

>just get a hair cut dood

Attached: ass rocket.webm (480x480, 1.83M)

>the rapy jeff

Imagine being so low IQ you get this fat. Absolutely hilarious

Don't lose weight, instead turn it into muscle. The problem is thinking you can go from slob to toned strong. You can't. Get strongfat instead, fill the loose skin with muscles. THEN you can try losing weight SLOWLY. And it'll probably don't look great.
In short, strongfat bearmode is the answer if you're a fatso

i am fatter than the left and have started my road to right a few weeks ago
gonna cover peoples heads with my stomach fat like a blanket

how to avoid saggy skin if your in your 30s losing weight?

I went from 240 to 190 in a year and I still have flab

>flab at 190
lmao manlet

woah is that real?

>>destroy your body

Attached: 15867 - angry clothes fat glasses hat irl_background mcdonalds open_mouth soyjak stubble text variant_unknown.png (812x567, 385.94K)

Why does the 4channel television and film board hate self improvement?

I'm trying my best : (

Lol look at this crab in the bucket

to many trannies

Lift and lose weight slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKlpRG6tweo
Uncanny. One more rep turtlebro.

Is he not turtley enough for the turtle gym?

Attached: hopium.jpg (897x823, 97.76K)

I got a gym membership two weeks ago and I’ve been going 4 times a week, what kind of exercises should I focus on the most to lose weight?
t. 280 lbs 6 ft

You have to loose the weight very slowly, 1-2lbs tops per week. Though at a certain level of obese you are fucked no matter how slow you go.