Which actor made the best Spider-Man, who made the worst? Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, or Tobey Maguire?

Which actor made the best Spider-Man, who made the worst? Tom Holland, Andrew Garfield, or Tobey Maguire?

Which was the best Spider-Man movie?

Attached: Tom, Andrew, & Toby.jpg (700x525, 32.28K)

Best: Garfield
Worst: Holland
Maguire is in the middle but his films are the best

Toby Maguire is the best Spiderman by far.

They all made a forgettable one together though

Oh and what would you like to see in the next Spider-Man movie?

Mcguire was a crybabby in all his movies so probably Garfield.

fpbp, exactly right

Best spiderman: garfield
Best parker: garfield
worst parker: holland
worst spiderman: tobey

garfield has a certain flair whenever he has the suit on, it's nice

/thread

Fpbp. Really wish Garfield was able to star in a quality spiderman flick rather than the mush he ended up with. He embodied the personas of Parker and Spidey the most accurately, although Maguire did an okay job and much better than Holland.

No Way home was the bets movie in the entire franchise. I loved seeing all the villains come together and also come apart.

Tom Holland is my favorite, followed by Andrew Garfield, followed by Toby Maguire. There's something missing from Maguire's adaptation. I don't know what it is.

I want to see a movie including Superior Spider-Man, that's Spider-Man after Otto Octavius switches bodies with Peter Parker and he actually ends up being a better Spider-Man and becomes a force for good upon Peter's dying wish in Octavius's dying old body. It'd be interesting to see Tom Holland go from playing Peter Parer to Dr. Octavius inside Peter Parker's body.

I can't remember from the comics if it's Peter's body and remnants of his conscience that change Dr. Octavius or what it was that make shim turn good.

Attached: Superior SpiderMAn.jpg (449x690, 102.01K)

The one with him and Jamie Foxx was pretty good.

Johnny Storm & Spidey team up movie with just the two of them

PLEASE

Attached: e7158cedddee2c1876765aa75159bef9.jpg (876x1024, 228.51K)

this

Andrew Garfield was the best Spiderman and Emma Stone was the best Gwen Stacey

The best looking Spider-Man: Holland
The best personality and acting wise: Garfield

I wasn't much for Tobey MacGuire. He wasn't terrible, he was just alright.

I'd like to see a darker interpretation of Spider-Man, have an actor like Cody Fern, from American Horror Story: Apocalypse play him.

Attached: Cody-Fern.jpg (2048x2656, 351.36K)

The manspider arc

HOL UP THEY DID THE MEME? marvel wild for this one XD

I wish they would drop the rap music that is becoming more and more prevalent in the credits of Super-Hero movies. It seems so out of place.

After Ezra it's best not to cast faggots for a while.

Tom is the worst of all and he also doesn't even have the best ass

At the end of NWH, were they insinuating that the next movie would involve Tom Hardy and Venom?

I love them for doing that.