Could you eat this in 30 min for $1500?

Could you eat this in 30 min for $1500?

Attached: 0981D28B-FCF5-412E-880D-69DAE74671F6.jpg (2263x2500, 1.46M)

No, I don't like pickles

Maybe in an hour. But I'd get bad heart burn

I doubt I could chew through a can that fast.

When I was 20 yeah

>inb4 movieblob

I'm not convinced even a fat person could do that, however big your appetite is there's a ceiling on how quickly you can eat before throwing up

I'm a slow eater

I get disgusted just looking.

I could eat you up, OP X3

I work an hour currently for a lot more. I basically just run cyber security for some company and do full all and occasionally check some stuff.

Looks like two burgers and fries with various meats on top. It doesn't look like a huge meal or anything

Just imagining all the grease makes me want to throw up.

There's about six meals worth of food in there

Good luck getting through all that in thirty minutes with a 12oz can of soda

oh come on man. lemme just have some.

Attached: 1634271714050.jpg (894x375, 63.07K)

i can bring you a korean woman who can

Attached: Sso 257.webm (640x358, 2.65M)

I could do it in 10 minutes easily

That's a fairly small amount of fast food for an average-sized person, I would say?

No. Not the lot.

I'm too skinny for my own good and that looks fucking delicious

Is vomiting for more space allowed?

seriously im a huge 6'5 230lb man with a disorder that raises my metabolism and i couldnt eat a third of that without feeling stuffed, if you're even considering this you should re-evaluate your life

>I'm not convinced even a fat person could do that
OP would be a walk in the park for a true fatty

Attached: thicksadworld_116283437_929781897500325_5916990112779418932_n.jpg (1080x615, 75.71K)

I'm 500 lb and I'm pretty sure I couldn't eat all this shit in an hour

Eww, it looks like dookie.

Octopi are too intelligent to eat, I unironically consider eating octopi to be close to cannibalism in terms of morality

i could not eat that in a day
nor would i try

Can't believe it took like 19 replies. This line is probably what OP started the thread for.

I absolutely would love to but where am I gonna find $1500

god damn that is some good lookin grub, would love to sit down and nosh on all that

why are we pretending like its a lot of food?
30 mins is a long time. I'm a normal sized person but I agree with moviebob about the mcdonalds thing and I could easily eat OPs pic in 30 mins.

Attached: 1625112861615.jpg (480x480, 31.79K)

who sells that so I can try?

the shit she's eating is more attractive than she is

I don't like onions.

Couldn’t even do a corner. Insane piglike britbongs

The aluminum would be kinda rough

I could.

Attached: R (14).jpg (803x1200, 292.34K)

Stand back gentlemen, this box was made for me

Attached: jplovzep.jpg (1273x1600, 951.54K)

>t. weighs 300 pounds

How deep is the box? Could just be a layer or two of fries underneath those toppings

You are not a normal-sized person if you could finish half that in one sitting.

The coke can would be extremely painful

This isn't a lot of food at all. Seriously I can eat three regular size pies or pizzas in a row and still feel a little hungry after

Maybe if you are a twink

Probably but that Cole slaw be looking whack tho fr fr

I think iit would take me 40 mins. The chips man. You'd have to ball them like those speedeaters.

I’m a massive bellyfag but I’ve never got the appeal of mukbangs unless a woman overdoes it on food till the point that her belly is painfully overstuffed.
What is the appeal of a skinny woman in front of a ton of food? There’s nothing sexual about it to me. Is the excess appealing to poor niggas? Like a wealth fantasy? They want food and beautiful women but can’t have either?

>OMG this is soooo gross xD haha look at how it writhes in pain as I eat it still alive xD

Attached: 1632849122070.jpg (400x400, 36.1K)

I could do half

TAFT, YOU FAT FUCK!

Attached: 1648154481797.jpg (350x223, 28.92K)

If I had to sit down and eat this, I would enjoy the chicken sandwich, struggle with the burger, and then tap out after having a few french fries and some of that bbq.

no

im not american so no

If i can try for free. Im gonna take my time.

i was going to say no then i looked at how large the coke can was, hell yes and i'd still be hungry

I am convince this material is posted to make me more racist. It is working magnificently

I could eat that in 15 minutes or less for free, so yes.

Ive told you to stop this