What is offensive about this movie? Why does it get the content warning on Disney+? Total bullshit...

What is offensive about this movie? Why does it get the content warning on Disney+? Total bullshit. It's a great show and one of my all time favorite soundtracks.

Attached: p_threecaballeros_19641_f9303749.jpg (540x810, 173.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XpZoTfKybRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the offensive part its actually modern Disney owning this

Jesus this movie was a pretty educational flick about South and Central America. How is it remotely racist.

That's what I'm wondering. I'm going through my head trying to think of what single point of the movie could be seen as offensive but I can't.

disney actually made the reboot of this and shelved it until some pinoy network decided to air it

youtube.com/watch?v=XpZoTfKybRc

Companies simply don't fucking know anymore. They show that shit simply to cover their own ass in case some complete retard finds something to be offended by. At the other end, that's what pozing and black staining is: mere tokenism, aimed to try and keep minority ethnic groups content that they are 'represented', even if it makes no sense in the context of the setting or given character.

>pretty educational flick about South and Central America
Sometimes you furry fags go too far and claim things nobody could even believe ever after watching the film.

Was it a nice compilation of Latin-infused animated shorts? Sure. Was it a comprehensive history of the Americas? No, you stupid faggot. It barely contained any actual history, it's all music produced by Americans.

Based word of mouth spreader

Attached: Three Roommates.webm (1920x1012, 2.46M)

donald is white retard
it's cultural appropriation

Attached: 1657139383403.gif (480x270, 2.56M)

showing Latin Americans in their traditional dress, playing their traditional music and being happy is strictly forbidden.

"non whites" must always be downtrodden and oppressed, unless their happiness is in spite of white oppression.
white liberals have a weird non white misery fetish. they get off it or something.

It was a propaganda piece for USA to establish better relations with Mexico and Brazil because they were seriously considering joining Hitler at the time

Should have used Condorito

Attached: 06.png (2362x2362, 704.94K)

I doubt most blacks even care about something like Tolkien.
it's some retard journo writing click bait about the coded racism of something. Twitter trannies run with it, blowing it up into something. Tv journos being twitter bombed by trannies run with it on TV.
then it's a thing, advertisers and shareholders shit themselves and demand something be done.

It's easily stopped by the media ignoring Twitter outrage. It doesn't reflect society, never has. But why do a sensible thing like that when the people ruining those companies actually agree with the Twitter trannies

White Americans might get offended on behalf on Mexicans.
Same shit Happened with Speedy
>SPEEDY IS RACIST, REMOVE HIM
>Removes Speedy
Then actual Mexicans complained because Speedy is popular in Mexico and South America.
>Brown Mouse in Mexican clothes with Mexican accent.
>Hero of the story
>Uses his brains to win
>Admired by All
>No negative Mexican Steryotypes.
White Americans seen to scream Racist when they see a sombrero.

El raton es muy divertido

This got a content warning yet another Disney+ film called Pollyanna starts with a naked 10-year-old boy's bare ass on screen

Donald (and the Cabs but people ignore them) chasing women like horny red blooded males is what's offensive.

Disney has all that satanic money and is animating shit in flash like they're Adult Swim. For shame

Keep in mind op they put this same content warning on the 2019 live action Aladdin remake, that’s not how you use the fucking disclaimer and is outright offensive and disrespectful in its own right paradoxically

Caballeros is like the red headed stepchild barely tolerated by Daddy Disney. It worked so hard to please and got a whipping as a result

Didn't know this. Makes it that much more compelling.