Did you know that the 'werewolves' in Twilight weren't actually werewolves...

Did you know that the 'werewolves' in Twilight weren't actually werewolves? Actual werewolves turn into wolves during the full moon, the ones in Twilight were actually just shapeshifters who could change into wolf form when in presence of a vampire.

Attached: fde4715ee89d4670fe154fd6ef2be14e.jpg (1148x596, 79.37K)

you just know

Wow she's tiny

"Actual werewolves"

And this is where Op showed he is a moron. Even if he's self aware enough to mean "werewolves in literature", there are many types of werewolves in folklore. Some change by wearing the pelt of an animal and aren't limited by the phases of the moon, for example.

no the wolves are just big

>Some change by wearing the pelt of an animal and aren't limited by the phases of the moon, for example.
those are called skinwalkers you retard

Attached: skinwalkers.jpg (500x500, 50.09K)

ysk

it's weird because the title "new moon" is presumably a reference to the connection between werewolves and the moon, but there's no such connection in twilight

the titles in Twilight were all just phases of the moon/sun, nothing to do with werewolves in particular.

>were
>wolf
they have both of the necessary parts I don't see the issue

The volsung saga literally has werewolves changing into wolf form by wearing skins you autistic pseud freak

i just want a cool werewolf movie that does them justice. huge beasts biting heads and slashing people in two

nobody cares about your gay anime stories.

Underworld does that

Attached: werewolf giant.png (539x575, 532.15K)

dumb kike.

kind of but they get beat every time like they arent much of a threat.

that makes sense, I just assumed there was a connection because there's moon in the title and this is the first flick with werewolves

In Twilight the books directly say they aren't traditional werewolves and that the Volturi killed them all off in Europe to keep from competing for food. OP is correct.

>pseud gets proven wrong
>starts seething
tale as old as time
werewolves transforming under the light of the full moon is not universal :)

They're shapeshifters but not werewolves. They have no human trait once they shift, they're just big wolves.

in the Harry Potter books and classical myths a werewolf just looks like a wolf, the whole man wolf thing is a movie thing.