What happened to her

what did you sick fucks do to drive her away

Attached: 1FC51CAF-4E8C-4661-A4BB-03BBE6B35CFB.jpg (728x728, 107.28K)

Josh "The Wizard" Davis is a national treasure.

Attached: Josh.jpg (1680x939, 170.91K)

she is too cute for a sick fuck like him

She's cute until the lighting and angle aren't perfect. There's a few times during botw where she looks quite mannish.

I would guess either they broke up or some weird watcher of the channel scared her in some way. Also Mike looks fucking creepy in that image.

Made a wikifeet about her.

>only that image

she's out of his league anyway, looked like she was dating her dad desu

She knew they are really the nerd crew

literally never seen this bitch before in my life

He looks photoshopped. I doubt it's the same person as the current "Mike". There is something fishy going on here.

I jus noticed she looks a deal like Jenny Lewis.

Attached: LEWIS_JENNY.png (988x659, 800.14K)

I don't know, but I hope she's happy. Everyone deserves to be happy

The Patreon Jewelry Scandal

Not very recently but maybe a year or two ago I could still hear a female sounding laugh in the background during BotW and both Rich and Jay were on the panel

>some weird watcher of the channel scared her in some way
sadly I know too much about this.
I wanna say someone got foot pics of Jessie, posted it on the RLM subreddit, and that was enough to really spook her off apparently. They were still dating back in like.. 2016? But all the RLM people have had inactive social media accounts since. Except Jay.

the official story they broke up
the unofficial story is because at one of the PreRec streams jessi smoked some weed, and one of the autists contacted the cops and the police fucking raided that place, which was the reason why they changed the locations and never filmed outside the studio ever again

lol police don't 'raid' buildings based on anonymous tips that someone is smoking weed. Even in Ameristan

God I wish she sat on my face and whipped my testicles while I lick her ass.

>pedophiles deserve to be happy
You sicken me.

I'm friends with someone who is friends with one of rlm obviously I can't say more than that but the story I heard is Mike and Jay double teamed her fairly regularly but what drove her away was when mike suggested they involve Rich. She thought it would be more of the same but actually Rich was made to stand in the corner to watch and masturbate while Mike and Jay shouted abuse at him, calling him a cuck, small dick etc. Either she couldn't look at rich again or was shocked by their genuine hatred for him, which ever it was she didn't want to stick around.

He's a sick fuck he likes a quick fuck.
He is thinking which of his sick fetishes he is going to inflict on her tonight.

fuck off rich

>police fucking raided that place
>because of weed
lol guess you guys never been to colleges
if someone snitch, cops comes by
>"hey we got a call about some weed?"
>"no sir, we don't have any"
>"all right, good night then"