Its actually happening...

its actually happening. dan schneider's treatment of children on set is the biggest headline in normalfag world right now

Attached: hold her tighter shes a fighter.jpg (1200x675, 56.77K)

Explain to me what he actually did “wrong”. Because giving kids alcohol isn’t great, sure, but those kids willingly drank.
Same with the feet stuff. Is it weird? A little, but those kids willingly sent i photos of their feet and agreed to any foot stuff on TV.

God dammit. The jews always fuck our guys over. Epstein... Weinstein... Now Schneider.... Are there any left?

Robert S. Kapito
Larry Fink
Susan Wagner

unironically big dan did nothing wrong and 4channel ruined his life
that said, it was pretty funny

>but
Fuck off, groomer.

Ah yes, more MeToo shit. It's not like that amaciated drank drank willingly & actually wanted foot manicures or anything. Gotta pin it all on the straight white male once again, right? Shit like this is what will ultimately destroy our country & the human race as a whole if we allow the blatant misandry against us to continue. Women ruin everything & Schneider's treatment is no different to what happened unfairly to Lasetter at Pixar. I lose more faith in humanity each passing day when unfounded, baseless crap like this gets spouted out of some dipshitting millennial's mouth like this. Maybe the Muslims were right.

Attached: zed128.png (640x480, 384.37K)

Dan has dirt on the rest of the Viacom Jews. They'll kill him before he brings the rest of them down with him.

Attached: 1465877619490.jpg (460x722, 49.56K)

children cannot consent you kike pedophile.

Their parents can and did

Feels good that I can finally badmouth him without looking like a weirdo.

Attached: feels good.png (617x466, 188.38K)

and they are just as wrong for sacrificing their children for monetary wealth. All kikes, all pedophiles GET THE ROPE. if they're lucky it'll crack their neck fast.

You can't consent for other people.

> white male
>schneider

also, your anxiety disorder is not women's fault, you permavirgin. good luck with your conversion to islam

He's only accusation is of being a temperamental boss, pretty sure he's fine

Brian Singer

I mean its like 80% of jews are total psycopaths we could go on forever

Okay but what about in reality?

I'm much more vital than Dan Schneider

Sacrificing them how? What happened to them in your mind?

NOOOO you can't give a sip of alcohol and shoulder massages to 18 yr olds. That's literally RAPE

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 10.19K)

The Hymen Divider Schneider

lol no it isnt

>Any Forums wins against the hebrew
Surprised honestly.

Dan “the man with a plan” Schneider

>Any Forums is suddenly anti cunnyseur
Whew

Kids are basically parents property until 18.

We know Brian, but we gonna get you too.