Futurama is not funny

Futurama is not funny

Attached: futurama.jpg (1600x1200, 479.69K)

Zoomie

Only soulless people dislike Futurama.

to be fair...

>the characters breakout into song

Attached: star-wars-cringe.gif (640x478, 615.43K)

The one qhere Bender becomes a chef is beyond unfunny.

You're not funny.

>Fry: No, Professor, don't give up. There were plenty of times in my century when I was gonna give up but I never did. Never! Hey, are you even listening to me? Oh, I give up!
Cringe

Fry is a literal cuck

Futurama is great and you are all contrarian fags. Mom episodes were good. Nibbler bits were good. Zoidberg and Bender were good. They could have axed scruffy and the Jamaican.

Name 5 good episodes

It's a critique to the modern society. It's not supposed to be funny.

Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5

I like it more than the simpsons.

Rewatched it recently, and yeah you're right. I loved it 10-15 years ago but now it's just obvious how terrible a lot of the jokes and entire episodes are. There were some good ones, but a lot of the episodes are literally just a giant lazy reference to something and can't stand on their own (jewish culture episode, the willy wonka episode, the animal house episode etc).
i'm 42, Futurama is bad.
Futurama is soulless. References are not jokes, they are the lowest form of comedy, down there with cheap political shots.

I said good episodes

>jewish culture episode
Which one is that

But is a good show

There were too many jokes like this. Where a character says something and immediately contradicts it. It's like half of the jokes in the series. Sometimes they work, but sometimes they're just lazy.

zoidberg episodes

its funny

Probably "That's Lobstertainment"

Almost all of them.

I thought it was funny until I watched classic Simpsons. It is a pale imitation.

This but Rick and morty, bojack and the other new reddit cartoons

this thread is paid advertising to ramp up the hulu series

>Saying the show fucking sucks is shilling
hmm interesting this is a new form of zoomer cope i havnt seen yet

makes no difference. either the new shit is funny or its not. funny watch not funny no watch.

all publicity is good publicity, this is a sentiment older than you

To have the image of the thing incepted into your mind is the point regardless of the value judgement being passed on it. And trying to force conversation about it serves the same purpose.