"no you see; sexual harassment is an umbrella term, it applies to men, and women, ..and transgenders.."

>"no you see; sexual harassment is an umbrella term, it applies to men, and women, ..and transgenders.."
he sounds so disappointed.

Attached: temp.jpg (510x379, 53.49K)

I really liked that this show started in the 90s, and didn't portrait Hank as "evil stupid american". Comfy as fuck show

Me too mate me too

did you miss half the episodes where Hank is just plain wrong and strict?

he was just looking for some dubya dee 40 you little shit
you're here to work not make eyes at the girl mixing paint gotdangit

Mike Judge isn't a sissy and understands the common american. Silicon Valley was essentially a tear down of the californian liberal culture

Name one time Hank was wrong

nearly every episode has a joke where Hank misunderstands something everyone else naturally gets because he's such a simpleton. sometimes he stretches his takes out for an entire episode until he learns something and changes.

Hank has Asperger's

Hank wouldn't canonically have voted for Trump, this was confirmed by Mike Judge. He's not one of you, chuds

LENORE!!!!

Attached: billaneurysm.png (590x411, 233.16K)

the episode where he is upset when someone sat in his seat in church. The episode ends with the pastor lady promising them their seats back. That was such a dumb conclusion because there aren’t fucking assigned seats in church. Hank was more focused on his seat then his relationship with god

And the reason is because he's a new york jew celebrity you limp dick trolling retard

t. never been to a small town church

nose job episode and GTA episode come to mind

The only reason it's even a question is Trump's opponent was a Clinton and Hank would never abstain. I can't see him voting for either

oh yeah well I say he does, what the fuck are you gonna do about it jew writer fag.

damn bro he aint gonna come up with a reply to this one

B'WAAAHHH

there was an episode of this already, he dipped out to Mexico but then decided it was his patriotic duty to come back and vote with Luanne

The acceptance of crossdressers has to be one of the biggest psyops ever. They were an acceptable joke for ages.