Rings of Power's premiere date is the same date as Tolkien's death (September 2)

>Rings of Power's premiere date is the same date as Tolkien's death (September 2)

What the fuck did Amazon mean by this?

Attached: 1643336932022.png (1080x1077, 938.85K)

this shows gonna suck

Labour Day weekend in the US

howcome she doesn't glow

Shan't

Celebrating the death of an old wh*toid bigot and the rise of brave lgbtqia+ BIPOC heros.

Let the past die, kill it if you have to.

Attached: 99998.png (447x658, 228.8K)

Nah it's probably going to be good, just repeating 'its going to be bad' ad verbatim won't make it so

the age of (white) men is over

Elves don't glow, they are not meant to be bioluminescent like in the movies

PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1659967166957013.webm (660x330, 478.49K)

pretty elf

Attached: diamonds.jpg (868x1323, 129.86K)

What am I supposed to be seeing here

it's like copied all the dumb shit about the jackson movies with none of the redeeming qualities

Yep, it's gonna be as amazing as WoT was. Hell, maybe even better.
Unbelievable levels of kino incoming.

Whether or not RoP is even remotely worthwhile, at least it brought Saint Maud to my attention.

Attached: 1658991216882452.png (832x468, 739.39K)

After White men (((they))) will come after us Asians. China should start protecting asian race regardless of country.

This is looks sooo sick, I was afraid the series would become a snorefest like LotR

benis :DDD

Pure coincidence, goyim.

Its going to be similar to nutrek where it's soulless trash made by people who never understood the original, and online shills will try to censor all criticism with accusations of racism and sexism.

Name ONE (1) thing that is good about this show.

probably will be lotr's the force awakens in all the good and bad ways

>it's gonna be as amazing as WoT was
I haven't watched that show so idk what you even mean by this
Also
>ESL
Serious question here, why are the anti shills always foreigners with a really really poor grasp of the English language?
This cannot be a coincidence.

Can somebody explain this to me or is it just another case like Any Forums where 90% of the board are self hating shitskins larping as white nationalists?

>anti shills
Holy cope. Imagine using this as an insult lmao.

And you shills saying ''You will watch it anyway" won't either

So we're defending shills now?

Dude just shut the fuck up, this looks like shit regardless of the man's proficiency in English

Improved dialogue, correct pronunciations, superior orc designs, improved characteristion, focus of character and development over wall to wall action and treating the elves like individuals rather than some copy/paste L'Oréal commercial models with zero personality
Just off the top of my head

Well done Rakesh, excellently written. We've decided to deposit an extra five rupees to your Amazon Employees™ account.

>focus of character and development
because all television is made for women

>anti shills
if you're not anti shill then i guess you're... a shill?

Imagine that, we also don’t hoot and holler while we’re at a cinema or loudly root and clap for whatever happens on screen, we don’t swallow everything the jews throw at us and then ask for seconds like americlaps