If you're not using TikTok as the primary source of your entertainment, you're old

If you're not using TikTok as the primary source of your entertainment, you're old.

Attached: 1660501480876.webm (320x568, 2.13M)

Why are redditors like this?

we're gonna have a suicide epidemic in a couple of years with these people

>in a couple of years

>Gratifying some complete stranger's ego-overindulgence.

Attached: 1650125663895.gif (500x281, 2.53M)

poor kid, rainbow goblin pretending to be a father

I genuinely fear the future

Why'd he yank him like that at the beginning?

the less media you consume the better especially CCP sponsored propaganda

I never appreciated my parents enough, thank the fucking lord they weren’t like this. Some kids just don’t stand a fucking chance.

Imagine growing up in this day and age. Thank fucking Christ I grew up in the 90s and had an actual childhood instead of living in a propaganda pod.

>boypussy for everyone as long as they are young
>once they are old and realize they got fooled they kill themselves
seems like a win win to me

fucking liev schriber tier

Fucking join them, you godless faggot degenerate. Burn in hell and damnation for eternity.

liberal feminist parents, he was screwed (probably literally) from the start

spend less time online chuddy

Tiktok is just an unfunny cancerous version of vine, it isn't even original just it is used by unfunny people this time.
Personally I am glad it is there as it is containment for these fucking retards and it is making all zoomer girls into whore camgirls so we get free nudes
What I don't like is faggots like you posting all that shit over the boards where it just clogs up with cancer, like /gif/ has

war is inevitable

at least sage the thread while giving your butthurt reply newfag

this is too fucked up to be a joke, nobody is this creative here

You're acting like this shit isn't shoved in people's faces outside of the internet

society is collapsing.

Attached: 1660502447980.jpg (611x404, 39.04K)

Kill yourself faggot.

So at least I'm not a fucking sheep, you sheep baaaaabaaaabaaa sheep. Fuckin sheep

>abusing children is becoming celebrated
no fucking shit

you dont even know how to sage, huh?

There is something critically wrong with the minds of white people.

at least it's not sexy little girls in bikinis dancing

You sound like a newfag who just discovered what that word means

The only place I'm ever forced to encounter it is in the workplace but there are 100 other things pissing me off there too, so it really isn't that big a deal to remove the word 'faggot' from my vocabulary

>if only we had no laws and no regulations...

niggur detected, it's americans not white people

lol hell doesn't exist christfag, enjoy missing out.

>stop bullying trans kid
You're actually pathetic lmao dirty fat pedo

that would be awful haha

you sound butthurt and probably dont know what that means

I'll be fine, you godless faggot. Your parents wish you were dead.

you are greentexting shit i didnt even say

>lol hell doesn't exist christfag, enjoy missing out

Attached: 1660502874066.jpg (1281x770, 310.01K)

>always thought my parents weren't perfect but did the best they could
>realize they were just going along with whatever trendy parenting techniques they'd read from whatever the latest popular book of Oprah episode told them to do
>realize they probably would have put me on HRT if I was born a decade later because I was admittedly a real fairy as a kid to the point where they had multiple sit-downs with me telling me it was fine if I wanted to come out as gay

Attached: download (6).jpg (576x432, 24.39K)

this but unironically

I grow more thankful for this with each passing year. Childhood before the internet, teens on AIM and Myspace and forums before the normies got online, 20s smashing teen puss before wokedom would have cancelled me for it. Our only punishment is having to deal with this current shitshow in our 30s.