Imagine not eating and drinking like The Rock

Imagine not eating and drinking like The Rock.

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-135828_Instagram.jpg (1440x2525, 534.44K)

In n out is extremely overrated

i like how the patty has this sort of crunchy crust on it. I used my George Foreman grill to make homemade burgers and I was able to recreate the crust, which was cool.

>2 fifths of flavored liquor for lunch
he's just like me...

I remember when people from California tried to say the fries weren't that bad

Those fries look like they're glowing, almost as if they're irradiated.

In and out sucks

diarrhea would rocket out my ass after that

Chick fil a is a chud franchise beware

>not getting the animal fries
very unlitty iibqhwu Dwayne

Attached: 1647384578627.jpg (3541x5016, 1.92M)

>In n out is extremely overrated

Attached: 0e4ded20-8a56-11e6-8cb7-e7ada1d123b1.jpeg.jpg (700x394, 28.55K)

Everybody says that but end up going to eat there anyways lol.

Which burgers are those?

If the buns didn't have sugar/hfcs/seed oils and the fries weren't fried in seed oils this would be a good meal but as it is it's just goyslop.

>a cheat meal for the history books
>2 burgers and some fries
uhhh ok lmao

>two bottles of tequila
That seems like a bit much, Rock

>2 double cheeseburgers and 2 small orders of fries
Epic "cheat day," bro

these are paid advertisements you fool

mutt moment

HEY
In N Out is good. We're not talking about Whataburger, here.

>t. fatass

You have no fucking idea what it's like to eat clean for a month at a time and how epic it is when you decide to say fuck it and eat one garbage meal of some shit you haven't have in 6 months.

I've had french fries twice so far this year. I haven't had a dessert of any kind since Easter. Before that was Christmas.

Lmao

retard nigger, this guy is like 250 pounds of pure muscle and almost 2m tall. this is not an "epic cheat meal for the history books" for a guy this size
also nice reddit spacing faggot
kill yourself

>chud
It must be exhausting being an emotionally stunted numale faggot like (You)

Strawberry vodka

>get off plane in Phoenix
>go to In-N-Out immediately
>it was fine

I liked Carl's Jr and Whataburger more.

Where are you from, vassalanon?

I really think it's only popular because it came out of California and idiots love anything from California. Burgers are good but the fries suck ass because they use gay butt sex oil, animal fries are only good because of not tasting the potatoes under the goy slop.

Really fucking is. 5 Guys and Wendy's both eclipse it pretty easily, it's barely better than McDonald's

It's not about the volume it's about how fucking garbage the ingredients are for your body. Seed oils are not some shit you shake off overnight like straight sugar. You don't get a body like the Rock has without an extremely strict regimen. Goddamn I can get excited about a bowl of fucking boiled potatoes lol.

Elder God Tier
Culver's

Pretty Good Tier
In N Out

Serviceable Tier
5 Guys

Hot Shit Tier
Whataburger

Kike Scam Tier
Shake Shack

BUDDY THE POINT IS IT'S NOT A CHEAT MEAL FOR THE FUCKING HISTORY BOOKS BECAUSE IF IT WAS A CHEAT MEAL FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS IT WOULD BE A HELL OF A LOT MORE INTERESTING THAN 2 BURGERS AND FRIES

>not pictured in meal photo: dbol, insulin, and HGH stack with gonadotropin kicker

>5 Guys
Sure
>Wendy's
Fuck no

Those fries look awful, like someone got a highlighter to them.

>eating from a burger chain when you're a multi-millionaire who needs to consume 3k calories at once
Fucking why?
Why not have an thick-ass aged T bone and a pan of risotto? That's how I'd get roughly the same macros as two burgers and two large fries.
Maybe if In-N-Out was paying me 5k a tweet I'd eat the burger.

Both in-n-out and whataburger are trash. southwest mutts will eat anything.

In N Out's fries are cut just moments before being fried.

It's a cheat meal for the history books if you haven't had a goddamn burger and fries in 6 months. Unless you've done a super-restrictive diet long term you have no idea how HYPED one can get about a couple of double doubles and fries.

thats retarded because then they are still full of starch and water
shut up idiot

>that's retarded
Tell that to In N Out. It's been their method for decades and it has worked out well for them.

He's shilling his tequilla

He's right though. If you eat well and keep yourself in good shape, then the occasional burger isn't going to hurt you.

and somehow they still taste like shit

I’ve had whataburger once and it reminded me of carls. I don’t hate those burgers but I like in&outs cleaner look

this has to be a bot response, please revise code. bot is missing the entire point of the conversation. Increase context detection

Cope flyovers

If you ever go to whataburger again get the patty melt.

>in n out fries
If it's a cheat day at least treat yourself

The burgers look okay but the fries always look like utter dogshit. Apparently you're supposed to have them animal style but fries shouldn't be required to be buried in condiments to be edible.

The fries are bad because they have a hard-on for cutting raw potatoes in house as a show to the customers and frying them once. Good fries have to be fried twice, that's why the standard for everywhere else is shipping in frozen partially-fried fries and finishing them instead of doing it from scratch. Prepared is a better product

The only correct post ITT

This isn’t a reddit debate

>cheat day
I don’t get it

He has sex with the burgers, user.

Culver’s is better than In’N’Out

Attached: 67D3A960-477A-4FED-99B5-40837F405DAF.jpg (625x657, 53.17K)

How about 12 blueberry pancakes without any butter or maple syrup? Is that an epic enough cheat meal?

Attached: rock-vs-12-pancakes.jpg (577x1024, 66.4K)

burgers are fine but their fries taste like sand paper. like five guys their burgers are kino but those fucking fries man. why cannot they just get it right like shit like McDonald's or jack in the box. that's why I choose habit, perfect amount of balance.

Attached: 1660501747208.png (579x505, 304.3K)

No we get the point. The point is you are a fat ass retard who looks at that portion and thinks "that ain't shit I would eat that just because it's tuesday". Your fat ass has no idea what a normal portion even looks like because you eat more in one day than I do in 2 days and it's 75% goyslop garbage food.

Just because dysfunction is the norm doesn't mean it's not dysfunctional. In a mad world the sane man is the crazy one.

both wendys and checkers btfo everything in this thread

Objectively true, anyone who's not a brain dead Commiefornian knows this. The real debate is 5 Guys-In n Out

Make your burger at home

>numale
It must be exhausting being an emotionally stunted chud incel like (You)

pretty tame for a 6'3 guy his size

>5 guys
king
>wendy's
underrated. i love wendy's.
but the best burgers ive had were at Shakeshack, or homemade.