Batgirl and Supergirl

Well I hope you chuds are happy.
With luck and a lot of whitecel rage you managed to burn the only possibility for the DC movies to do something different than Batman movies.
You went all in the defensive
>NUUUUU YOU CAN'T JUST REPLACE MY WHITE HEROES WITH COLORED CUNTS!
And now with your selfish and childish approach on childish superheroes you will finally got what you wished, an infinite cycle of Batman movies and some Superman movies with nothing of value.
And you will like it, because even if the current The Batman movie had a clear "white privilege" message the presence of the white savior made it's point nothing.
So you will always have white heroes in cinema and never ever again someone trying to be different but to have the same old boring whiteness capeshit you worship.

Attached: v17m4he1dkc81.jpg (2289x2289, 419.58K)

She looks embarresed to be wearing that costume. (As she should be.)

I dont know if this is post ironic shitposting or you are a tranny that got crazy beacuse of the hormones.

Not my problem.

>So you will always have white heroes in cinema and never ever again someone trying to be different but to have the same old boring whiteness capeshit you worship.
Yeah but... That's unironically a good thing.

I’m happy. Thanks

You could write a character that is a latina or a black woman instead of make pretend gender swapping. No one wants cheap imitations.

I don't watch movies with ugly women un ugly costumes

>Joker: YOU CAN'T KILL ME! BATMAN WOULD NEVER KILL ME!
>Batgirl: I'm not Batman.
>*gunshot*

would elicit a few "based" from a couple bored autists if said by a man but nooooo womaaahhn cant say that its like demeaning and emasculating and stuff and im a virgin and ill never get laid awhhhhhh

The fact that David Zaslav is erasing Michael Keaton big return as the Batman is fucked up and disrespectful as well.

Attached: 1650343648475.png (600x450, 313.07K)

Lmao he was just bait, nothing else.

>With luck and a lot of whitecel rage you managed to burn the only possibility for the DC movies to do something different

Movies aren't the only thing that's going to burn.

Attached: HT_selma_marches_martin_6_sk_150305_7x15_1600.jpg (770x1600, 121.8K)

he was just making room for an empowered woman and passing the torch,dont fool yourself.

actually he's opened the door for a legit batman beyond film, instead of wasting the opprotunity on dogshit

Batkeaton was shit so who cares

>legit batman beyond film
Yeah but for mutt batgirl instead of Terry

she has the body proportions of a goblin
fitting for a future goblina

Attached: A68640A3-D5D6-4672-B1D9-55CF1716A34A.gif (498x384, 312.07K)

chudbros, we cant stop winning am i right?
of course im right

the shoes on batgirl looks awful