Right.. it's totally not because they're sucking off producers and getting their tits out

Right.. it's totally not because they're sucking off producers and getting their tits out.

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-153129_Chrome.jpg (1079x934, 445.23K)

always funny to read about bill hader or adam driver successfully navigating due to parallel evolution

>if you're not jewish, hollywood is nearly impossible to navigate
I thought they want to conserve the characters when writing headlines

out of all the people to pick for the fucking thumbnail

honestly it's just the lack of networking connections, not your actual wealth. her family at least had their shit together enough to know to move to Hollywood eventually.
most people aren't going to be fortunate enough for their parents to fucking relocate for a chance at a career.

wealth is in fact the greatest predictor of entering liberal arts

She is ugly face with hot body.

Billie eyelash syndrome

still got to be rich or affluent, because everybody expects you to work in internships and "good for CV" projects for about 10 years before getting paid jobs.
It's years of getting paid peanuts or nothing but still have to pay food, lodging, transport, etc .

But Depp, Cruise, Pitt, and Leo had broke in/got connections in the first place via their good looks. I get the impression now a dirt poor but handsome guy like Cruise is fucked and you need absurdly rich/connected parents like how Chalamet and Anya Taylor-Joy have

She is ugly

>Right.. it's totally not because they're sucking off producers and getting their tits out.
Go look up all the daughters of famous people in hollywood that are acting now. White privilege my ass.

Attached: leslie-mann-50-is-joined-by-her-daughters-at-louis-vuittons-show.jpg (962x1242, 328.55K)

yeah that seems exactly right. no one takes a chance on a brad pitt nowadays. thats why none of the new actors look iconic. its just taking your least ugly nephew and giving him a career

It's definitely rich/connected parent privilege, but the kike blood is an extra layer of privilege on top of it all. By the way, the girl on the right who plays Lexi looks like YourMovieSucks.

>Any Forums chuds are so retarded they honestly don't believe having access to money makes everything easier
>here they are shitposting on the anime incel site instead of going to parties or sailing their yacht because their median wage working class wagecuck parents could barely afford to get by.
>It's not those rich people they dindu nuffinn, it's le hecking illuminati, free mason jews who make my life hard!!!!!!!!
>don't tax those poor millionaires, one day I will be the boot, please make social mobility harder for me since I'm just a temporary embarrassed millionaire. MY crypto cat NFTs are going to the moon baby!!!!

Attached: 1642900184528.png (894x1666, 1011.96K)

Jesus Christ, who fucking cares. How divorced are they from normal people that they think anyone gives a shit about actors?

Seething

>How divorced are they from normal people that they think anyone gives a shit about actors?
I'd say it's concerning because it's another sympton of society getting less meritocratic/less social mobility

>>don't tax those poor millionaires
I'm not American but is this basically the strawman made for tax cuts for everybody? i.e. everyone (which inclues the millionaire citizens) getting their taxes cuts gets twisted into 'OOOOH YOU'RE GIVING THE POOR LITTLE WITTLE MILLONAIRES GETTING TAX CUTS! BOOTLICKERS, RICH SIMPS!'

>Oh no, I can't break into that niche craft that would allow maximum profits for relatively minimal work. Now I have to get a regular trade like 99% of everyone else

cry me a goddam river, you tried and failed, regardless of why it's time to grow up

She look like 30 years old in drugs, how is she playing a teenager?

every year they give themselves awards for changing the world

>the industry that has always had a nepotism problem has a nepotism problem
you don't say.

>that would allow maximum profits for relatively minimal work
If it's so easy, why aren't you doing local tv commercials or something? Sounds like if the work is so minimal anyone can do it.

If it's several orders of magnitude harder to break into it now (excluding those with extremely rich/connected parents) and even with an amazing handsome/beautiful face, then it's less meritocracy/social mobility in society. It's happening everyone, with acting only being the example field/profession in this case

the subjectivity of mass media gives jews a lot of room to maneuver, they can gatekeep and give their own chance after chance and then say "the audience has spoken!"

I think the Jew thing is an extra layer but that it's a rich person's club period, like the 'new talent' of Anya Taylor-Joy or Florence Pugh or Margaret Qualley having rich as fuck/famous actor parents.

who are the richest trustfunder actors?

I know kate and rooney mara are literally billionaires because of their families

You are a homosexual.

Because of the first point I made, there's massive demand and limited options, making it hard as fuck to break into

I don't know if I'd call her trustfund, but Jessica Alba leveraged her fame to market her business, and I believe she's also a billionaire now, if not she is doing quite fucking well for herself outside of acting