That girl, you can't even call that girl

>That girl, you can't even call that girl

Attached: 1622333105160.jpg (670x536, 92.29K)

I can't call any girl

>Look in the mirror. Dirty kleenex, clean keyboard. Tomboy GF some day. How much you lift?

>Some day? Some day my dream will come? But one afternoon you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. And it never will. And suddenly you are old.

>Didn't happen. And it never will because you were never gonna do it anyway. Then you'll push it into your memory and then zone out in your gaming chair being hypnotized by daytime Any Forums for the rest of your life.

>Don't you talk to me about murder. When all it ever took was a down payment on a gym membership. And that girl. You can't even call that a girl.

>What the fuck are you still doing posting on Any Forums?

Attached: Tom Cruise as Vincent in Collateral.png (1919x808, 1.13M)

all normalfags who think gym is the answer to mental and spiritual issues (because they've never had mental or spiritual issues) should be executed

this

The mind and body are inextricably linked, while improving one won't necessarily eliminate the issues of the other, it will make addressing the issues of the other easier than if all of your foundations are rotten.

Hard to disagree with this, but it's still very hard to enact change.

Nobody said it isn't, and I don't fault anyone who fails in the attempt.

I wish Tom Cruise would kidnap me and turn my life around with the power of guns and Xenu

Get with it. Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars, in a speck on one in a blink. That's us, lost in space. The cop, you, me... Who notices?

Attached: vincent.jpg (1277x772, 536.1K)

You just need mortality salience.

this movie is pure kino

The longest journey begins with a single step.

shallow minded cope

working out at the gym is literally animal shit. you are pushing machines around to simulate real actions. you are an animal. go for a hike instead and be contemplative instead of this disgusting industrial action of clocking into your factory for an hour and zoning in and out while listening to some Marcus Aurelius audio book

You're right that it's only a surface level description of the problem, this is so it's more easily graspable by the many.
Checked

>some Marcus Aurelius audio book
For me, it's women screaming in agony

I wish i cared about literally anything. At least Max had a dream.

She didn't give me her number to begin with.

that girl divorced me two years ago after I told her I was going to throw her off the balcony if she said one more fucking word about Jack in the Box

How do you stimulate the upper body in a hike? You'll just turn into a limp wrist twink faggot. You should be doing both.

Unironically using the word "normalfags" means you won't amount to anything anyway.

Most people have had mental and spiritual issues at some stage of their lives. They got through it by not being weak like you.

bro your worldview is fucked up. you truly follow the grotesque.. i can tell by the way you speak and think

While I know this is scientifically wrong, I'm going to agree with you anyways because yes the people who go "bro you need gym and Jesus you'll feel better" are as fucking annoying as potheads

Was she talking shit about your favorite restaurant, user?

How do you mean.

>I need to go to the gym or i'll be a limpwristed faggot
so cynical man. this is what i mean about gymfags.. you don't contemplate at all..

That's where you're wrong bro. I'm dming a girl today on Insta I met a few weeks ago. Let's hope I can keep it together.

You're not deep, you're just a whiny faggot.