Would you watch “Predator 2 : Part 2” where Danny Glover comes out of retirement to fight the predator again ?

Would you watch “Predator 2 : Part 2” where Danny Glover comes out of retirement to fight the predator again ?

Attached: EC19F12D-BE68-4982-8CEA-143B4A418717.jpg (719x1097, 631.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Se7CTloYu1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

'old man' action movies are a thing, so, yeah probably

i loved predator 2 so yes

Thanks. I’d like to see it too

Only if Mel can come along. Buddy cop kino Vs. Predator would be primo kino

Attached: 20220518_143208.jpg (720x942, 115.97K)

Predator 2 is my favorite predator movie. That kino early 90s grimy LA cop vs criminal setting. That kino soundtrack score. Pure fucking kino from start to finish. I rewatched this so many times as a kid and I am going to watch it again soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Se7CTloYu1E

Attached: 1659658825036397.jpg (718x1024, 194.2K)

the slaughterhouse fight is kick ass in every single way

If you haven’t watched Prey yet, good don’t bother it’s absolutely shite.
Just watch Predator 2 again mate.

no, but i'd watch "predator 2: part -1" where donald glover plays a younger version of the same character who gets sodomized by a gang of white men in a dark alley. there are no predators in the film.

He's too old for this shit

I'd watch a new Pred movie if it had Danny in it, but not as the star. I actually think he IS getting too old for this shit.

I just watched some clips on YouTube of the pred fucking shit up. Still won't watch it entirely nor the autism one either. The series ended at Predators 2010 for me.

>Danny is a “crack pot” selling his book about aliens on an Alex Jones style podcast
>everyone thinks he’s a goof (even his son)
>predator shows up and now everyone wants Danny to save them
>danny is too old for this shit but he tries his best and his son helps him.
>while trying to stop the predator they heal their relationship after the death of Danny’s wife

worst predator movie ever. doesnt even sound like a predator movie.

That sounds so fucking kino dude, holy shit.

I'd watch it if he's a lone conspiracy nut who's written a bunch of books on the predator which nobody believes until someone who believes him tells him of some murders or something and they go and hunt the predator.

That's a good set up to bring back the character (could work with Arnold's character too)
>everyone thinks he's a kook
>these people get killed
>someone puts two and two together and realize the murders are just like the aliens in that "crazy guys" books
>then they team up
the team up would help the fact that both Arnold and Danny are really old and could use a younger guy to fight the Predator.

Danny is autographing copies of his "predator" book for a bunch of alien crackpot/conspiracy theory weirdos....he's signing a book
>who should i make this out too
>Sign it...to Dutch
>camera pans up Its Arnold
then they team up to fight the predator

No. I wouldn't even watch a continuation of Arnie's Predator, which was the only good one. The continued franchise has always been comic book tier bad.

I would watch this with great abandon.

Yea that'd be based af, they could both team up and Dutch can be the head of the alien hunting department for the feds or something and enlist danny's help

so much fucking kino, i hope some movie like that gets made

also someone should make a movie where the predator is on the eastern front during ww1 during a snow storm where he fights some russian soldiers that desert into a snow storm in a forest or something, the last man standing ends up getting captured for desertion and starts frantically explaining the alien thing but they think he's just trying to act crazy and shoot him and then someone finds some predator tracks in the snow and the movie ends, the last bit could be an after credits scene