Gf away

>gf away
>'za ready
>new tv shows ready (The Sandman, The Terminal List, Prey, The Old Man, Stranger Things)

Yeah, its time for a lazy tv watching sunday. What will you be watching on this fine sunday, Any Forums?

Attached: 424324.png (716x955, 1.65M)

Kino time

Attached: 1658127762253641.webm (1024x1820, 2.92M)

Terminal List is absolute kino from beginning to end.

And it makes all the bad guys in the real world seethe like crazy.

i watched the gray man and it was pretty good. not great or anything but i didnt turn it off.

>gf away
Who's gonna tell him

>Gf away
Uhmmm should we tell him?

Anyone who says 'za needs to be castrated and cauterized.

Mr. Inbetween

Look at all the goyslop good lord

>>gf away

Attached: 3648E70F-7395-4712-B4E3-0DA191B8AB11.gif (268x190, 899.21K)

as if trad Euro cuisine is any better. Its either fried or doused in butter.

>gf away
I’m sorry to tell you this OP, but your girlfriend died in a car crash eleven (11) years ago. Get over it. It’s not healthy to keep holding on like she’s still alive.

lol no, just because french haute cuisine likes to use a lot of butter doesnt mean "trad euro" cuisine is anything like that

>orders a pizza and sits on his fat ass in front of a screen for hours on end
do you really consider this a life worth living? is the bar really that low for you? how did you end up like this?

>le go hiking tranny

>gf away
That's my secret. She's always been away.

>$16 for 3 wings
>chocolate poured on sweet buttery popcorn
>$14 for a tiny box with 10 nachos in
land of the goyslop, land of the retards shelling out for shit. you dont even have big portion sizes to brag about anymore.

>big portion sizes
i don't think you'd ever find big portion sizes in a theatre. i don't really understand why people even bother eating there, i'd much rather get something after the movie on the way home

I buy my nachos at the gas station, and they're 1 dollar. I also decide how much cheese goes on them, which is all of it. My gas station also isn't a trash heap niggertorium, it's managed and run by a team of white guys, and it's awesome. Seethe more eurofag.

Attached: smug happy cat.jpg (516x480, 14.48K)

why is this website so obsessed with cuckolding?

Too much pepperoni

>$23.49 per ticket
That so expensive. I live in third world country and movie ticket in here only cost like $2 (or $3 if its weekend)

Skip terminal list it's really racist.

Said no one ever.

>goyslop
literal bots

No such thing.

seething american educated sperg

wipe that oil stain away before eating it please

That looks like just the right amount

>gf away

Attached: 1632912996160.png (325x319, 142.27K)