Imagine eating this slop for the rest of your life

Imagine eating this slop for the rest of your life

Attached: v25ice4t.jpg (853x358, 37.09K)

i'd do it. price you pay for freedom

everything the body needs

I already eat instant oatmeal every day.

why can't they just plug themselves into a local ship-board matrix and pretend they're all fine dining at a fancy restaurant while they're being fed that slop by their robots?

To be honest the goy slop I eat every day is probably less nutritionally adequate. Man do I need to learn mealprep

What was Tasty Wheat? Cereal?

You don't have to eat it for the rest of your life. Matrix 4 shows that they developed regular food.

SHEEEEET WE WUZ GROWAN STRAWBERRIES N SHIET MANG

that's garbage fan fiction they were forced to make though and not canon

Some sort of wheat porridge that's been infused with all the stuff our bodies need.

Matrix 2 and 3 already show they had regular food. Like when Neo is in Zion and the people put a bunch of baked goods and offerings at his doorstep.

Probably healthier than what I usually eat.

Even if you can't cope with Matrix 4, the end of 3 makes it pretty clear that the humans aren't going to keep living underground. They ate slop, because that's all they could do during survival times.
The end of the third movie has a cease fire. Humans are going to develop better foods.
And what do you know? Matrix 4 showed it.

Porridge probably

been getting into it as well as falling for the seed oil disrespecting meme
it's fun and pretty easy, I suggest starting with a few basic ingredients, stuff that you know you will buy frequently and often have on hand, then branching out by adding more ingredients and recipes to your repertoire
I started with eggs, bacon, and potatoes because I like breakfast and I make waffles as well as my own mayonnaise out of olive oil now, best hobby I ever picked up

True, but not to the extent that M4 had. Though you should be telling the people who are raging about Matrix 4, rather than the guy who isn't.

lots of people eat nothing but goyslop by choice

>the food version of the vaxx in the matrix universe

It's really funny what goys will shovel down their gullets. Jew here and we literally make jokes about what we can get you guys to eat next. It's all a big prank.

I accept the trade of eating gray slop with being able to bang digital waifus in fully-immersive VR, along with whatever weird shit they can do in the construct or training programs.

>SHEEEEET WE WUZ GROWAN STRAWBERRIES N SHIET MANG

Attached: .jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

잣죽이잖아요? 솔까 전복죽이면 하겠는데 김치라도 있어야지, 이틀있음 갈비 땡길듯

>demoralized cockwipe still proud of being pozzed
Amazing.

I think of it as something like grits or farina

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-022825_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1297x1943, 939.73K)

Looks like over watered rice pudding with corn

is that......?!

OMG IS THAT......!!!!!?

GOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY
SSSLOOOPPPPPPP

AAAAA SO GOOD GOOD GOOOD AAAA I LOVE MY GOYSLOP
*watches batman for the 1000th time*
*watches spiderman fkr the 1000th time*
OOOH YUMYUMMMMM GOYSLOP