Fuck this guy

What a piece of shit, and the show expects you to root for him too

Attached: 0D2C6330-7AB3-46B0-9DB5-CE2D7E3FB268.jpg (1600x900, 175.9K)

this decision for making him a sympathetic character can be easily explained when i tell you the shows core audience at that time was tumblr girls in middle school

I don't know what show this is but I assume he plays an evil character but tries to present himself as a funny likeable guy

Jacob from Lost?
The Husband that Dexter cucked?

give some context faggot

lucifer?

That piece of shit up there, I never liked him. I never trusted him.

Jacob from Lost

One of the worst characters ever created and ruined a genuine 10/10 show

That's the point of the post. He's typecast as a scumbag the show expects you to sympathize with.

In Lost he was just a delusional, brainwashed asshole that caused most of the shit with his brother in the first place.

Bosch kicked his ass.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89.79K)

Well duh, he's Lucifer. You tell me that I supposed to root for the Devil?

bros i haven't watched Lost in over 10 years, does it hold up these days or would i just be disappointed?

i was like 14 when i saw the finale and thought it was pretty dope overall but can't remember all that much besides basic plot points.

This guy played a god like thing in Lost and Supernatural

You don't?

It does not. It pioneered so much that it makes itself look cliche

it paved the way for fatties to think being fat was nothing they could change

Don't underestimate the power of nostalgia, even if the series itself doesn't hold up well. You tend to forgive a lot if it's something you can reminisce over.

>"What about you?"
he delivered more in that one line then Ben Linus did his entire arc.

They both sucked and ruined the show

Locke carried the show even after he died til the very on. Whenever he was on screen you know kino was about to happen.

Attached: lockee.jpg (480x360, 15.77K)

Him Sawyer and Jack pretty much carried the last 3 seasons on their backs, even the showrunners knew this and decided to have their two demi god insert characters use Locke and Jack as vessels because their acting could carry the shitty writing

>dig yourself into retarded pit of cliffhangers and mysteries with no planned conclusions
>just write in a god to explain it all
>botch even the god plot and need a way out
>"actually they were all dead haha"

Don't forget Ben

He's such a mixed bad in Supernatural, I'm currently up to the final season. I never liked his casting as Lucifer, because he wasn't beautiful/otherworldly enough. Especially when you have angels like Castiel who really do feel like they're otherworldly. Then he was too goofy/quippy. Which could be fun, but at the same time you had everyone telling you how utterly evil and horrifying he is and all the abhorrent shit he's done, the dichotomy just made it too hard to believe.

He really did hit his stride in season 13. Finally got his groove with the character. It was 90% good humor, but it was entertaining at least. I like the actor.

Don't tell me what to do you fucking cunt