/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Pixel Jimmy Edition
Previous:

Attached: B5CAC1B8-2E6F-4296-B64C-63885AE0188B.jpg (2500x2318, 627.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUuWiDnbDIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ma'am?

Attached: mysterious_invader.jpg (737x595, 32.6K)

ok now this, THIS, this is bussinly goated epic sauce no cap ong

>what we thought we would get
Glad we got a bunch of boring shit and some gay fucking reddit revelation that Saul is le sad clown. Fuck this retarded faggot show

Attached: F9C1EFDD-B784-494C-895B-034D8724BBA3.png (1060x1364, 1.76M)

I frankly have never seen a show become more unwatchable than this show is right now. It's not even entertaining anymore at all.

Just boring.

I want to sniff Rhea Seehorn's hair

Attached: 35210EBA-8DD4-472E-8E0D-08ECBB969B79_1qt7bwgmbh.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

>mistah white, we need to cook more heart medication

Attached: aaron_paul_age_65.jpg (361x338, 25.28K)

And plus I like Mike because he's the narrator. Without narration I don't really understand what's going on so I really like what Mike says. And I have to keep talking about it over and over and over. Because he's telling me what's going on because I don't really understand what's going on

Attached: Frings.jpg (707x518, 115.31K)

Seethe

Attached: 1659224670399498.jpg (749x660, 225.72K)

No te metas con mi cucu. (Cucu.)

Meep

Attached: proto-gene.jpg (1035x785, 45.28K)

Cucu

CUCU

>be Ignacio "Nacho" Varga
>a degenerate who has multiple girlfriend whores, lies and scams people, and is ok with violence and probably murder (didn't really hesitate to almost help the Twins kill)
>be portrayed retroactively as a saint and Jesse 2.0
>also have nothing but shitty bosses you're entire Cartel career
>finally get a boss who trusts you, allows you to make your own decision, and vouches for you to his own bosses
>betray him because a smaller dealer is threatening your dad instead of just using the Cartel's resources to get your dad out and kill him
This guy has to be the stupidest guy in the entire Bravoverse

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-Season-5-Episode-10-Michael-Mando-Nacho[1].jpg (1920x1281, 660.99K)

Shoulda opened Nacho’s Nachos.

possible spinoff show??

He meepin

funny image :^)

Doesn't help that Michael Manlet is ugly and has a lisp. Hilariously his character was completely mogged by Lalo and they quickly realized they needed to kill him off

yeah hes a retard. how could a based father raise a son like him

who fo you did this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=RUuWiDnbDIk

can't say you're wrong. i'm actually proud to be able to say that I've done a 180 on better call saul. fell in love with it in S1 and made it through the less interesting parts on the anticipation of a nice conclusion but that never came. feels like i've wasted my time.

Who? Oh right, that was a character. Wait, why was he a character?

he plays a sex worker in curb your enthusiasm

TABASCO SAUCE

The hope of the first season of BCS was amazing, a deep look at the cartel and many BB side characters.

What we got was a very cheap imitation of a romance soap opera with only filler episodes.

ADHD cartelfags are STILL seething over Nippy...