What I'm hearing is... choose my words carefully here

>What I'm hearing is... choose my words carefully here.
>*smacks lips*
>It's pretty straightforward, the guitar shit. It's a little stock

Attached: lars.jpg (760x493, 44.1K)

80's Metallica>>>Slayer>Metallica/Megadeth>>>>Anthrax

LMAO

'tallicabros..

Attached: 1660417363469815.png (448x295, 89.63K)

Metallica always sucked and their lyrics are embarrassing edgy PG shit. Slayer mogs everyone in your ratings, but Megadeth deserves some credit.

>Get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze get back on the booze

Attached: 1648775921808.jpg (340x255, 20.18K)

>Metallica always sucked
they deserve all the credit for their first four albums
>Slayer mogs everyone
agree, desu extremely underrated
>Megadeth deserves some credit
yeah, but they sucked from after symphony up until Dystopia

t. monkeypox carrier

contrarian Any Forums at its finest

based takes. Cliff was what made metallica great, much like Mustaine is clearly the impetus behind Megadeth but atleast he's learned to surround himself with competent musicians and be less of a douche because he's faced consequences for his actions.
Lars and James just never coped with Cliff's death and created an echo chamber and made exactly 1 decent album without Cliff.
Slayer's kicked ass since day 1, no two ways about it. Show no Mercy might just be my favorite album from them to this very day

I disregard opinions like this. As MJK would say, you guys are "yuppies who speak when not spoken to"

Slayer have a few great songs and tons of shite

Kill 'Em All is the best album ever made, go suck a cock

good thing I can disregard you too you fucking nigger

If you are listenning past Reign In Blood, sure maybe. Haunting the chapel is literal extreme metal perfection.

Kill Em All easily the best Metallica album and I git tired of pretending otherwise years ago. Still I would prefer Peace Sells and Rust In Peace over it, matter of preference bud

Slayer is actual garbage and proof that metalfags are some of the biggest retards on the planet

Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-193546_Brave.jpg (1080x2181, 741.75K)

xD

The true greats, in no particular order:

Slayer - Has the most great albums, the most enduring and recognizable sound. Lacks legendary singles, but that's not what metal is about. Their attitude and punk kitsch defines the genre.

Metallica: The innovators and champions of melodic thrash. Only Lightning is a true classic among their albums (MoP is good but overrated). All of their first five are near-classics. Even their 'bad' albums have excellent singles and would have been well-liked if edited down a bit and published as side projects instead of using the Metallica name. Metallica are the best songwriters of the thrash greats.

Pantera: All five of their albums are objectively near-classics (no, the pre-Anselmo stuff was not the same band). Their version of groove metal is mixed heavily with thrash, and groove itself is an evolution of thrash, so shut up about genre. Their catalog includes both lighter and more brutal albums than average in the genre. Pantera is the reason thrash still loves on in its influences on other metal genres.

I don't think Megadeth or especially Anthrax did anything special that lesser-known bands like Testament and Exodus didn't also do. Sepultura is the best of all the lower-tier thrash bands in my personal opinion. After we are all dead, the three bands I listed above will still be known by some, but Megadeth et al will be footnotes.

Pic related is my personal #1 thrash album.

Attached: ab67616d0000b273c0c12d83c0488024b66c9739.jpg (640x640, 189.95K)

Lmao i know people hate Lars but I fucking love how pretentious he is. There's something about it that's almost like stand up comedy, it's so fucking funny

Why did Metallica make and release this film? Did they not realize how badly they come across??

Why is Metallica so much more popular than all the other 3? Metallica is like Beatles tier popular. While Slayer is only known to fat old metalheads

Lars' personality makes so much more sense when you find out he was a rich kid with a famous dad back in Denmark

Spicy hot zoomer take.

Was Lars drumming badly on purpose just to be a dick? There was no way he thought this beat was any good

>FRANTIC NIG NIG NIG NIG NIG NOG

ST ANGER ROUND MY NECK

I AM MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU!

Metallica = dad rock
Megadeh = dad rock but worse
Slayer = faggots
Anthrax = niggers

Attached: pq9lr2yu9n841.jpg (719x522, 32.8K)

The face of a sociopath who just lost control over someone