What were they thinking??

What were they thinking??

Attached: MV5BMmVhNzY5YjItMTBlNC00N2ZmLWE5ZGYtMTUzMDA0YjEwOGY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_.jpg (1383x2048, 693.84K)

"At least it's not as bad as Halo."

It's the most accurate adaptation yet.

If you have brain damge that is

They weren't

>What were they thinking?
They weren't.

the original movies were more accurate, but tv show isn't much less formidable contender

LOOK BLACKROCK I AM A FAGGOT TOO

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

I WANT BLACKOCK MONEY

I just finished the episode where the sister got but by the dog, i wanted to turn it off but I finished the episode, that was like a week ago. Should I pick it back up? Kinda wanna see what happens to the sister and raccoon city but the writing is really bad.

I think episodes 4-7 were the most interesting, but that's not saying much. It's really hard to watch a show when the main character is an unlikable, selfish, dumb cunt. Also, with all of the typical Netflix Propoganda in it. You can't tell that older Jade being taller than all of the men in the show wasn't done on purpose.

Attached: Chainsaw-Man.png (1280x853, 1.76M)

>Oh look another beloved franchise to destroy!

I don't think it's possible to destroy the Resident Evil franchise. Going by the track record you'd swear it was being done on purpose.

Attached: tumblr_mvlil9P7Qy1qiyu72o1_500.gif (470x571, 94.96K)

>Licker
>chainsaw dude
Where's the real mvp?

forgot pic

Attached: 200-2000343_resident-evil-on-twitter-resident-evil-2-remake.png (418x1431, 697.2K)

I didn’t even watch or hear about it
There are black poodle involved right?

“We have this script about two girls releasing a deadly virus, and it’s really about the relationship between the two girls, a very us vs them story, and they get separated, and hate each other but love each other, it really reflects the relationship I’ve had with my sister, we call it joy”
“No no that’ll never sell, no one would care about it….. we’ve got this other IP let’s rename the company, make their clone father wesker… and add some of these monsters in. And we’ll make it resident evil”

No, the pitch for the show was a Resident Evil teen drama. Then the scriptnwas written.

Owning chuds

Attached: 1658473517483656.jpg (1868x1876, 139.62K)

>hey guys I have a script
>cool, but this kind of reminds me of that one video game, let's see if they'll let us call name it that and use their characters.

>Any Forums were right.

I'm convinced you're a bot. post your skin with timestamp