Yep

That's kino

Attached: 1629985639548.webm (720x378, 1.71M)

Ah, subhuman power fantasy. Best kind of unintentional humor.

I cant fucking stand indian people.

Lol, entire India was conquered by basically a handful of British ships. Now they're larping as some heroic underdogs.

Good morning sir!

SIRS! WE HAVE DEFEATED THE ENGLISH EMPIRE! What do you mean we're being controlled by the British Empire?

Is RRR really just more "yt pipo bad" shit?

It was a really entertaining movie. Delusional in its depiction of history, laughable in its attempt at a romance between the chubby guy and the cute white girl, and kind of homoerotic at times, but still hilarious and fun.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IT'S RUSSIA BAD. THEYRE THE EVIL ONE NOT THE BRITISH.

whypepo be like "oh a movie about how we are evil? 10/10!"

Attached: 1648217812599.png (322x194, 13.11K)

>chubby guy and the cute white girl
No way they are this pathetic. Only anime harems are more ridiculous.

the drama was very dry and generic but I agree, it was entertaining

>Heh, redeem this you bloody benechod basterd bitch. *BLAM*

its mostly just "the british are evil", and as a European I agree with that sentiment

Yeah just like every single poojeet flick

I recently moved back to campus for my final year of college. While driving I saw a big gaggle of Indian students which always annoy me because they don't observe Midwest politeness norms, and frankly they have a lower standard of cleanliness and often smell like they haven't showered.
Anyway I was reflecting on the number of them when it suddenly struck me that this place is literally called Indiana University. So thirdworlders come here for international degrees not just because they can get in with their transcripts but because it just has the fucking word 'India' in the name.

Based

German Raj when?

>the british are evil
Well, they're not entirely wrong then.

Napoleon should've won and God should've sunk the British isles into the Atlantic

wat.

Attached: Zulu.webm (960x407, 3M)

Are Indians aware of how hilarious they are?

Hey, I'm Russian and I agree with you completely.

I always thought it was the british empire and not the english one. No wonder scots want to get the hell out of the stabbing nation

They're the least self aware people on the entire planet

Some of them. And they are trying to rewrite their own history right now.

>eternal poo butthurt over big English cocks pleasuring their women
stop shilling you shitty slow motion movie.
good morning sirs/doing the needful bots

Attached: condoms too big for indian men.jpg (715x572, 105.92K)

I saw a black guy fill up a garbage pail with gasoline at a gas station while visiting a friend at Purdue. When the attendant started yelling at him he said something like "Everybody doing it man" and ran off with his bucket of gas without paying for it.

That was like 10 years ago and I still think about it sometimes.