How fucked is he?

How fucked is he?

Attached: 184E600F-BA86-43C9-8F7D-B8C8A065C8E8.jpg (828x1093, 214.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fn6GFSwTEw?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did there really need to be an investigation as to if he pulled the trigger? Did he really claim to have not done so?

Attached: 1652735898055.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

Why is the FBI investigating this?
Seems like a local matter.

what's his name Any Forums

Did it actually take the FBI that long to come to that conclusion?

If you think about it, she really killed herself.

>Did he really claim to have not done so?
yes, he said the gun went off by accident

He was under the impression that the gun didn't have a live round in it. Why the fuck would they have live rounds on the set?

If you think about it, MAGA chuds killed her.

After much intensive examination of the clues the FBI has concluded that to make a gun fire you must pull the trigger

It's the same FBI that sent half a dozen agents to investigate a door pull on a garage at a NASCAR track because they thought it was a hate crime.

Really ? I thought he pulled the trigger assuming it was a fake gun

He might get probation

Yes. He also claimed that she killed herself

Not fucked at all, is he even suspected of a crime at this point? To think a rich and famous celebrity is going to face justice is merely the pipe dream of some delusional idealists; the real world doesn't work that way.

His story has changed about a dozen different times, which isn't something that looks good to a jury.

based

It's the armorer's fault. She should be charged for gross negligence and also for not having sex with me.

>to make a gun fire you must pull the trigger
youtu.be/2fn6GFSwTEw?t=12

Alec "(Ante up) YAP THAT FOOL (Ante up) KIDNAP THAT FOOL get her GET HER get her hit her HIT HER hit her YAP HER zap her YAP HER zap her" Baldwin

Nah, he said he let go of the hammer and the gun went off by itself.
FBI reports concluded that’s just not possible with his gun model. The trigger had to have been pulled for it to fire

Niggers and trannies I saw on the web said he should've treated the gun as if it was loaded.
Nigger how did he fucking knew the prop gun was loaded with a real bullet?
Is it new levels of mental gymnastic we're witnessing here?
Why would they want to send an innocent man in prison?