21 days till Drew claymores Roman Reign’s head off in front of a Wrestlemania sized crowd and becomes The Undisputed...

21 days till Drew claymores Roman Reign’s head off in front of a Wrestlemania sized crowd and becomes The Undisputed WWE Champion

Attached: 54630308-0368-45A5-BCE2-889BF47C8369.jpg (1200x1200, 256.74K)

>wrong board
Kek what a bitch

I haven’t watched wrestling in like 10 years. Did Drew McIntyre finally get a push? He was always a decent wrestler IMO but he was stuck on the jobber squad

That claymore ain't gonna do shit against mah boi Roman

Attached: Ramen Rains.webm (740x416, 1.56M)

Karrie Anne Kross is going to spoil Drew winning, Roman retains

Is Hunter going to bring her back?

Attached: Steffi.jpg (320x728, 54.52K)

"POWAH WAVE"

Who watches this stuff anymore? There's literally zero charisma amongst the entire roster. It's essentially just backyard wrestling with random kids from around the block now.

Looks like a tv show to me

>Looks like a tv show to me
so is a lot of anime yet it still has it's own board

WWE is sports entertainment tv, it does not belong on Any Forums

WWE self-professes to not be professional wrestling, it does not belong on Any Forums

Sup Ojama what you doing on Any Forums?

He knocked Brock out of the Royal Rumble after Brock eliminated literally every single person, like 15 at that point, then iirc beat Brock for the title at the no audience WrestleMania from the very beginning of the Corona hysteria. He did his best as champ in the no audience era but it was uhhhh it was rough, and no fault to Drew for that.

the public likes Lesnar? I thought he was a bastard

please watch AEW

Attached: 3622AA8A-33C8-4B4F-BD6D-629FB078000C.jpg (1170x817, 166.58K)

Ironically, wrestling in America is boring. Why do they like it so much?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-10.37.15.png (941x488, 447.07K)

please please try AEW

Attached: D1BB56C6-FA78-4367-8DDC-B2B2208C5653.jpg (1170x758, 143.72K)

No, that's why it faltered. Knocking Brock out of the Rumble was massive and immediately made him the top baby babyface on Raw, the crowd went apeshit (or as much as modern crowds can). Covid and empty arena/ThunderDome killed his momentum but he still had two WWE Title runs where he was booked as a monster.
WWE fucked up by having him lose to Lashley at thr next Mania with an actual crowd. Despite mediocre booking since then he's still very over and expected to beat Reigns at the UK PPV for obvious reasons.

AEW is tight

Attached: sting shingo.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Mmmm badass.

It seems that Sting is the last legend of the Muttland fight that is active. When he retires, it will be everything.

>humiliate the entire roster
>Loses the momentum of the company
what went wrong

Attached: images (9).jpg (739x415, 31.63K)

Yea and he completely solidified his legend status with this AEW run. Probably the best late career come back run outside of Terry Funk.

Attached: sting don.webm (480x270, 2.69M)

any chance of it reaching WWE?

He was already there jobbing to Triple H's ego

Sting outshone other stars? Triple h does not want it?