SENPAI (For All Mankind) S03E10 - Finale

The only man as punished as Ed edition.

Attached: F0F34B44-74E1-4B8D-BAFE-DFB44370FA9C.jpg (781x1280, 240.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ExC9Pqa2dl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme:
>youtu.be/ExC9Pqa2dl0

What's the pozz level on this show? If so, is it any good beside that?

Medium, you can overlook it most of time. Season 1 and 2 managed to conclude themself well. Season 3 was bad overall.

Just watch it for Ed and Gordo

Guess I'll give it a pass then, thanks.

The first episode has the moon landing intercut with a mexicans' brave illegal border crossing.
It is also just days of our lives for 99% of its runtime. Do you like housewife drama?

didnt see it did they kill off the dude or not

He's alive and well and didnt cause problems beyond the opening. He's clearly set up to be one of the prots of season 4.

Someone has been playing Kerbal Space Program.

>the shill still gets SEMPAI'ed every thread
fucking KEK

Extreme

Attached: Capture.jpg (1428x239, 75.71K)

>excluded
It's nice to notice word choices

that happened irl though, the Soviets sent south Americans and Asians into space to humiliate the USA

The apollo program was white gigachads. 0 fatal incidents except for few roasted chads from testing (rip). The shuttle program was full of women and minorities and half of them exploded.

>Guess I'll give it a pass then, thanks.
Wait til the whole show is out in a couple of years and anons will make a watch list. S3 is the worst season by far

Anons, I've been thinking a lot about best girl Tracy and her magnificent BOOBA. I don't really remember noticing them in S1. Were they more visible in S2 because she's on the moon with lower gravity?

Attached: tracy.webm (800x800, 2.41M)

Also, there's no way this mutant retard came out of Tracy's glorious pussy. No way, no how.

Attached: 47c17798381c7c5e1c5156dd714d3d95.jpg (938x895, 439.83K)

I suspect the second North Korean probe was the return vehicle sent in advance.

>0 fatal incidents
reminder nasa have never lost anyone in space
space is fake

His casting choice is so weird, look at Tracy and Gorod and then him.
The mentally unstable one is casted good.