IT'S UP

IT'S UP
youtube.com/watch?v=12R2V3kkhFA

Attached: red letter redletter rlm 16.jpg (960x960, 109.85K)

is this a nintendo exclusive?

Previously Recorded kino is back on the menu

Of course there's some forced tranny shit in the logo and mouse cursor

Attached: fat yoshi.png (640x590, 297.51K)

You know rainbows exist outside of the gay community right?

wtf was is this game shit?
Mike looks extra miserable

Not nowadays they don't

>Mike looks extra miserable
You didn't even watch the video did you?

>pleb leddit memeia
>kike cucklasa

AIDSMoby spinoff when???

>"fuck space cop" Rich Evans - 2022

Rich looks like he has HIV/AIDS

>You didn't even watch the video did you?
No, I didn't. I actually never watched any of their videos, I just come here to shitpost.

they look so uncomfortable
I bet this is part of the settlement deal with Jay before he leaves

Jesus fucking CHRIST. Not again. Honestly, how many goddamn times do I have to say this? RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos. What the FUCK do I MEAN by this?

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Any Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Attached: Pantera.jpg (1125x1118, 860.14K)

What a boring video. They look so awkward and the game is literally just a tour of their studio

>WTF this video about them playing a game is just then playing a game

The tension between Mike and Jay is palpable

Unironically the worst video they've ever made. Even worse than "Jay and Mike talk about".

Sexual tension?

It's just a simple video of them playing a fan made game. Why in the hell would anyone possibly get this upset about it?

It's sad and weird how much stuff originally associated with childhood is now association with abnormal sexuality.

Rich actually enjoying smashing the set up for once since he doesn't have to clean it up afterwards

I'm not upset about it, but the video is shit, pointless and boring. There's a reason why you should always ignore fan creations.

What a retarded argument, is that supposed to excuse the video not being entertaining?

This anons right, they make a product to be scrutinized, they aren't your friends.

Unironically reddit