We have had like several female mcs for the predator series, but never a female predator. Whyy?

We have had like several female mcs for the predator series, but never a female predator. Whyy?

Attached: Female-predator-cosplay-update.jpg (416x700, 65.03K)

How do you know the ones we've seen have all been male?

MC? Other than the fact that Prey is being aggressively shilled, I wonder what Baker would think of this.

because then straight guys would get something to enjoy and god forbid the feminist would allow that

>never a female predator. Whyy?
Maybe they are like the Tleilaxu female "atlotl tanks" and only are just mutated giant genetically modified vaginas designed specifically to birth space ninjas...

Attached: Q.jpg (500x377, 45.13K)

Listen sweetie maybe they dont have sexes shitlord

Imagine if female predators fuck their prey rather than kill them, wouldnt that be a nightmare haha

I enjoyed this informative and high quality post. Keep up the good work user.

because they have pecs and not boobies

Women and niggers aren't really hunters. They are weak and fragile prey made for hunting and dominating.

Theyre canon in the video games. Especially hunting grounds where you can play as them

Attached: predatora___cartoon_pinup_sketch_commission_by_hugotendaz_dcfl7l0-414w-2x.jpg (828x575, 65.88K)

Theyre canon in the video games. Especially hunting grounds where you can play as them

Attached: DRjOuYjUQAAPYeK.jpg (1242x1490, 248.26K)

Chicks can't fight. You fuck them, you put them in the kitchen and tell them to get to work.

Attached: Ollie.jpg (630x1200, 43.49K)

Why would they have breasts? They certainly don't seem like mammals.

A baby predator is called a suckling. Do the math.

Attached: 1660364288256346.jpg (1200x600, 72.4K)

>canon
>video games
Mark.

Because it's canon that Predators are space incels.

Attached: dds15r3-91510e6b-a115-4a03-a078-5f4861f16da5.png (1052x1111, 658.87K)

I once thought the world simply wasn't ready for it, but with the coomer mentality being pushed now more then ever, maybe there's a feasible market for it now.

ready for what?

I bet they have giant clits like Hyenas.