Kino

kino

Attached: collateral.jpg (1000x1482, 134.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAHxAD6X-Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

race swapped training day. just as kino. ready steady go!!!!

faggot ending

It is, but the early digital look hurts it imo.

IMA STICK THIS YELLOW CAB UP YOUR ASS

I know Heat is the objectively better movie but I enjoyed Collateral a lot more. Heat was a snoozer, Collateral is non-stop thrill-ride kino

>answer a question right
>get shot in the face

A bit in the nose on the theme of shadow integration but it's great.

Attached: yohomie.png (1120x523, 381.27K)

>theme of shadow integration
The what now?

>theme of shadow integration

brainlet here. wat

call cruise what you want a cultist, maniac, manlet whatever, you can't deny anything he touches is kino

cruisekino, as it were

>the early digital look hurts it imo.
this.

>ready steady go!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=zAHxAD6X-Ng

it's some jordan peterson crap

very bad ending
otherwise ok movie

The whole point of the movie is that the black guy is too soft, too nice. He meets this menacing psychopath and this encounter forces his to confront the dark side of life. He gets tougher and survives.

Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab?

Attached: vincent.jpg (1277x772, 536.1K)

Neil from Heat is the brother that Vincent mentions having "somewhere"

weirdest thing in the book, I don't know why they added it. I don't think Mann is ever going to get Heat 2 filmed, but they're definitely never doing a Vega Bros type thing. Pointless canon shit.

partial answer
real answer was what vincent said about dropping out and being mentored by charlie parker
miles himself have said that while juliard refined his technique it was his mentor who really introduced him to jazz

No, it was the right answer, but Vincent killed him anyways, because that was the job. That thousand yard stare afterwards was a glimmer of empathy that he's not usually capable of because he knew this guy was a kindred spirit who met the terms and Vincent had to shoot him anyways. Watch the commentary with Mann if you haven't before, it's terrific.