Can we consider him white even tho he was very violent and emotional?

Can we consider him white even tho he was very violent and emotional?

Attached: prometheus-still_1.jpg (1200x600, 72.4K)

He seemed pretty dispassionate as he was merking the crew

His behavior is that of a non cucked whitey

no. zero morals. more like american.

That's what the droid was whispering to him about
>Hello alien progenitor, we have travelled across the stars to ask you why you haven't uploaded a TikTok of you on your knees in support of BLM
>Oh, what's BLM? It mean's "black lives matter"
Engineer was like "the fuck they do, motherfucker," and the rest is (bad movie) history.

No. He was made of crushed up toilet bowl.

vgh, muh glorious autistic battle focus...

t. yurotwink fuccboi

just an average Russian

He wasn't "violent and emotional" at all. He was fulfilling his mission. It's like if you sent a white guy to go genocide all the blacks, and he went to sleep one night, only to find a group of them gathered around him in the morning demanding he give them all his stuff. Of course he's gonna start thrashing people.

Uncouth but accurate. And also a prime example, of many, for why this film delivered like a flat glass coca cola. I had so much more fun reading the script than I did watching it and that’s a shame. What I wouldn’t give to have Garland direct

I do wish it could be considered a side story and less directly connected/influenced by Alien. Could have been very interesting if the story played out as originally intended

Attached: 1633259826167.jpg (1743x940, 135.79K)

No, he's ascended beyond merely being White. Kind of like a Super White, the same way a Saiyan becomes a Super Saiyan.

Attached: 1645320324970.jpg (730x1093, 92.07K)

That just means he was a chud.

Attached: ddsnt71-61d94190-f05f-4c0c-bc06-b88b89d80206.png (834x1100, 533.41K)

One thing people overlook is that the engineers canonically are a group of species, not a singular one, they modified themselves into a caste system, the ones you see in prometheus are warrior caste, the ones in covenant are slave/peasant class
This is almost entirely headcanon though so take it with a grain of salt

I don't agree that they're different castes. More like different ideologies. I still think Ridley intended the exosuit engineers to be ones who wanted to create Xeno, violent type life whereas the robe wearing engineers wanted to create more normal, peaceful life. But Covenant didn't want to spend the money to make them all chad engineers like in Prometheus

you're damn right. kill em all, let God sort em out

If you look carefully, the engineers on the engineer homeworld look shorter, less muscular, and have deformities

I think this is a casting, budget, or cgi/makeup, general production issue rather than due to intended lore.

I interpreted as them using genetic tech to enforce a caste system
Notice that in covenant they wear tattered robes whereas the engineers in prometheus were wearing some kind of ceremonial armor. It's definitely an intentional decision

Attached: 1642422987582.png (817x478, 661.73K)