This movie aged poorly

I attempted to watch this movie tonight with a group of 6, 3 women, all mid 20s, with the only ones having seen it being men. About 5 minutes after the sex panther scene they asked if we could watch something else. They said the misogyny was too much and they hated pretty much every character minus Steve Carrell.

And honestly having not seen the movie since I was like 14... I had to agree. The entire movie was cringe. The way they treated the female reporter was just total cringe. Completely ruined the vibe for the rest of the night, wish we never picked it.

Attached: download (16).jpg (184x273, 15.97K)

I remember having a similar experience taking a date to see this movie when it came out. She hated it too. I like the movie, but it's a guy movie and always has been. Not something you watch in mixed company.

> they hated pretty much every character minus Steve Carrell
Women hate every character excep le wacky Reddit man from the office because omg Jim and Pam is everything I love that show sooo much omg!!
I hate women so much it’s unreal

Will Ferrell was never funny

It was reddit before reddit was a thing

>get hyped

Attached: 16456.jpg (1033x458, 38.62K)

Attached: 6pt4ei~2.jpg (601x396, 52.42K)

i never knew she had a boota until this movie where they show it off and even joke about it
it was a different time

I learned to only watch movies by myself. I don’t want people to ruin things I enjoy, and I don’t want any memories of things I enjoy associated with them.

Isn't the misogyny the fucking joke?

Blades of Glory is the exception
Also Elf

Never try to watch a comedy with a woman

>And honestly having not seen the movie since I was like 14... I had to agree.
And that's why you had 3 women over but at the end of the night you're posting on Any Forums instead of getting your dick wet. Put those cunts in their place.

Attached: 1636337658351.jpg (611x533, 26.14K)

>I learned to only watch movies by myself. I don’t want people to ruin things I enjoy
I, too, have become this person. It's lonely but I can enjoy things so much better without some woman asking "what's going on again?" or "why are they doing that?" because she couldn't stop talking or playing with her phone. I learned my lesson years ago trying to share Princess Bride with a girl only to have her constantly complaining about the effects or the cheesy lines. Now I can't watch it without thinking of that.

yea, zoomers don't get jokes

The scene with the dog on the bridge is funny

Poor Baxter. Why did the burrito have to be so filling.

its a great comedy movie shut the fuck up

Night at the Roxberry has the same issue.

My favourite part is how Jack Black fucks up the kick and I guess they only had one fake dog for the take so they just left it in.

What a huge faggot you are sheesh. Let me guess, the two other guys tag teamed you after the movie huh