Attached: Les.jpg (1000x750, 43.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4FlksuBaI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sma-jf-LFJM
youtu.be/av2SkqQNPw8
youtube.com/watch?v=AN3vyOV5jBA
youtube.com/watch?v=_fLLoas5HcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my buddy and I still say this randomly to each other. what a genuine and utterly heated moment in reality television

post the clip
I don't watch these boomer shows

Men who wear their necklaces over their shirts are tools

i miss this piece of shit like you wouldnt believe

link fag

it’s been a few years since I’ve seen this thread cheers

>NOBODY messes with us here
>CALL THE COPS
>OH MY GOD
>My kid's coulda got killed!
I love that dumb intro

god damnit now I'm watching Hardcore Pawn clips on a Friday night
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z4FlksuBaI

i always wanted to fuck his daughter

Men who wear necklaces are girls

youtube.com/watch?v=Sma-jf-LFJM

I did too that fat fucking bitch

i can't imagine how tiring it must be to run a business where the majority of your customers are... well you know. is the money even worth it?

youtu.be/av2SkqQNPw8

my black arthoe gf is more racist than i am, shes flipping mental. some old man once called her a nigger to her face and she was like "yes master, i am your dirty nigger"

kek

you eat things you wouldn't imagine when you're starving to death

Same. She looks like she enjoys anal.

>"""people""" pawning their expensive jewelry for $10 to go buy economic factors
I dunno if it's worth it in the sense I assume you mean, but it's clearly decent profit

100%

I actually met him at a small pawn shop in a town in Northern Indiana I used to live in for work. he was asked that question (subtly and politely) more than once and he answered in the same way essentially saying that yes it definitely is. he seemed like a solid dude... was jacked the fuck up too

Reminder that if you have access to a woman's body, and you go for the parts she has in common with a man, you're a faggot or at least faggot adjacent

hes some jew and the show was produced by the dude who produced the jerry springer show

didnt believe the stereotype about black women until i went to america and the first shop i went to there was a fat black woman yelling at the cashier because he asked her to buy her stuff and to stop talking on the phone

lmao I honestly forgot about this show, clown world does that though

The left always loves to say that racism is taught at home, but I've never heard a racist word from either parent. I learned to be racist from exposure to them in public schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=AN3vyOV5jBA

youtube.com/watch?v=_fLLoas5HcE

i stopped watching once the black security guy got fired for shoplifting. it was so obviously scripted that I could no longer enjoy the show

Attached: 4xuqudvbaqnz.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

i had the ideal leftist upbringing, white mom left my white dad for puerto rican bull dyke excon from riker's island and brought me to an inner-city shithole. I'm white supremacist now.

that was in keego harbour mi that gun shop lol