Noooo white people aren't allowed to play non whites

>Noooo white people aren't allowed to play non whites
Why not? Non whites are allowed to play white characters.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 161.43K)

mike and jay are so busy doing nothing with their lives that they only watch new films when they're streamable

Attached: 1603491885713.jpg (1147x760, 139.22K)

They're course over correcting to avoid suspicion because they have a mountain of evidence to be canceled with if anybody cared. From Plinkett saying my nigs to Rich saying tranny

Pretty sure Mike never wants to go to a movie theatre again.

>non-whites can play whites!
>/tv-pol/ has a mental break and goes insane when this does actually happen

I hate everything.

This is the Prey thread? Really? Who gives a fuck about race

They refuse to go to theaters. I've never even come close to the amount of gross guy in theater stories they have.
Is Wisconsin that much of a shit hole?

White people are very aware of the fact that their culture and history can be supplanted with brown people, but doing the reverse is some crazy act of racism. It's radicalizing people, POCs should really make a statement about it otherwise it's going to create more people that want them gone

It seems to be a North American thing. Canadians complain about shitty theatre subhumans too. Never encountered anything more than some giggling teenage girls here in the UK.

Obviously the people who made the product, and so do I. And so do you

>Who gives a fuck about race
Everyone on the planet. Pretend you don't see or care about race is retarded.

Prey was more kino for using a native american cast. It wasn't liberal bullshit in the slightest

>Plinkett saying my nigs to Rich saying tranny
sauce

I don't know the plinkett one but Rich makes an awkward joke about trannies that fails to land in the alienator episode of best of the worst

Maybe Jay, who cried about the movie not being made in a dead language.

Alienator and the unlisted Star Trek Nemesis or Annihilation or whatever Plinkett review

I thought the dog should've been way bigger until 1719 popped up on the screen. I thought it took place 9000 years ago for some reason.

>a native american cast
The main girl is a mutt. She's like 1/4 american indian, 1/4 chinese, 1/4 european etc. They read it out in the review. Natives don't exist anymore, they're all mixed breed mutts.

>Natives don't exist anymore
Gee I wonder whose fault that is.

I'm not native so I just bought her as one and never once questioned it. Seriously who cares?

If you don't care get out of the thread. No one is forcing you to stay here. Jesus.

Shut the fuck up moron. White won, natives lost. End of, cry about it.

I'm 1/2 Irish 1/9 Polish and a bunch of other shit too. Everyone is a "mutt" get over it retard.