REDDITBROS, LET'S GOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=WOkeB4ZTjFM

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 50.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_6Iaoc2aJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am so fucking ready, the creator said it will have a lot of overarching canon

still havent finished last season and i forgot at what ep i stopped watching

Attached: 1656314172642.jpg (1024x702, 104.04K)

>boomer rock

Same here. I really liked the show when it first came out, but my interest has waned a lot since then.
And the trailer makes it look like they're just rehashing a lot of shit from past seasons. Most importantly, the trailer wasn't funny, not even a little bit.

just goes to show how munch christcucks psyopped the cultural history of Any Forums that rick and morty is now seen as reddit when it was Any Forums: the show when it first aired

Any show on (((adult swim))) can never be Any Forums's show, despite how hard sam hyde is astroturfed.

they talk about Any Forums on the S1 commentary. Justin Roiland talks about drawing rule34 of summer and posting "Rick and Morty sucks" threads here.

The christcucks are correct on this one

>rick and morty is now seen as reddit when it was Any Forums: the show when it first aired
The level of revisionist faggotry is hilarious. Fuck off brain damaged redditor.

Attached: 1659153590060545.png (412x412, 209.93K)

The first season was good but the rest fucking sucks

I'm pickle Rick!

I will never be able to take the word christcuck seriously just because of posts like this.

ever notice how the first episode (not doc and marty) and this one cut scene youtube.com/watch?v=Z_6Iaoc2aJY is completely different than everything else?
what's up with that?

Good bait. Follow it up with your prepackaged explanation for how it was ever Any Forums. Here's your (you).

Attached: 1660213681234349.jpg (957x833, 106.94K)

Looks like shit. I remember when this was a science fiction comedy

How many times are you going to post this thread?

Attached: 1638865305084.png (1589x1003, 1.24M)

this and solar opposites have both devolved into unoriginal "parody" episodes of old movies justin roiland has seen with nothing of value added

S1 > S2 >>> S5 > S4 >> S3

Put 4 over 5. I'd even say 3 is better than 5.

>another joke about parallel realities
>oh, here is that movie reference, remember that one?
> Jerry is still a doofus and is way over his head all the time
>haha, the neighbor is so mild manner when juxtaposed to the exploding spaceship
they are just spinning their wheels at this point