Recommendations pls

Recommendations pls.
Like pic rel.
In terms of philosophical/metaphysical Monism content and the way it's portrayed.
This is my favorite movie in the whole fucking universe.
What else will I like?

Attached: fav.jpg (450x666, 61.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tN_KrbByRM
ia902907.us.archive.org/32/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.142048/2015.142048.Crest-Jewel-Of-Discrimination.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr. Gold vs. Kaiser Söze.
Who wins?

No One sees Gold...
But Gold sees Everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=5tN_KrbByRM

OP here. Is The Usual Suspects a fleec of this kind, user?
>metaphysics n shit

Thought RocknRolla was a much better film than Revolver so yeah, that one.

>RocknRolla
Noted, thanks bro.

Ergo Proxy

>Ergo Proxy is a Japanese cyberpunk anime television series...
>It is set in a post-apocalyptic utopian future where humans and AutoReiv androids coexist peacefully until a virus gives the androids self-awareness, causing them to commit a series of murders. Inspector Re-L Mayer is assigned to investigate, discovering a more complicated plot behind it that involves a humanoid species known as "Proxy" who are the subject of secret government experiments.
That doesn't sound anything like Revolver.
Is it good, tho?

Attached: 1-The-Take.jpg (1282x1282, 212.03K)

That one looks good. Neever seen it before

I still didn't really get this movie. So he was against his ego the entire time? Was mr gold a real person?

That synopsis is barely 10% of the actual plot. I can't tell you too much without spoiling it.

>Is it good, tho?
Let's you that once you watch it, you'll probably never forget it. It's memorable.

To answer your spoiler, moar spoiler.
It's about Metaphysical Monism, although there are a few kabbalistic connotations, which are kinda "alright", the main premise of the metaphysical context is that the whole Universe is One Thing and One Thing Only, all the multiplicities of consciousnesses are merely an illusion and there is but only One consciousness, that of Mr. Green. which is Everyone at the same time, interacting with himself. At the end Mr. Green 'awakes' or 'gets illuminated' while Macha remains in the illusion of ego/multiplicity. Related, read this if you have the chance. ia902907.us.archive.org/32/items/in.ernet.dli.2015.142048/2015.142048.Crest-Jewel-Of-Discrimination.pdf

You're good salesman. Will watch it, user thanks!

It's on tubi for free

Thanks man!

Alright yeah maybe this movie isn't for me. I still liked it though.

Attached: Speak English Doc.gif (498x199, 415.97K)

Mr I Run This Game Gold

I loved this movie saw it twice in the cinema
some great editing

>in the cinema
Rock on. That sounds like a blast. I only downloaded it in 2016. It's not even the cinematic point of view the reason I like this movie so much, but because all the schizo shit I mentioned before. I'm hoping to find something similar in those terms. Also delivered in the form of some serious-exciting-action tone like this one. I don't know how to say it. To me Revolver is just perfect in almost every aspect. I might be obsessed.

well I know you're not Vinnie Jones he was bitching that Ritchie lost his mind

Kek. Score on RottenTomatoes is really low. I guess it really is a narrow-niched movie.

Really? I thought that it's a crap movie which just acts like it's smart

>Vinnie Jones
I'm looking at his filmography. He has some interesting stuff. I'm downloading Lock Stock already.
Yeah. Maybe you need to have some previous context in order to appreciate it, or be naturally fucked in the head like me. See