Do it Disney, the amount of seething it would cause would be hilarious

Do it Disney, the amount of seething it would cause would be hilarious.

Attached: 9A30AF8D-5160-4B36-94CA-13BA1F8E9175.jpg (1242x1533, 171.92K)

I'd rather they make Cyclops or Jean Black. I feel like Any Forums would be madder at that.

I don't care if he's black I'm just sick of this guy doing his le calculating bad guy shtick in everything. A terrible actor

YWNBAW

Based

Attached: CCF3BF61-3A9D-4AB1-8EC6-D713D165D03D.jpg (895x1487, 703.99K)

>Any Forums would be madder at that.

How about a female minority Wolverine?

Attached: C259D6AC-4F8E-4747-9D30-A1948E155E15.jpg (828x561, 343.28K)

it's not like he wants to play gus his whole life, directors just typecast me all the time, he wants play different roles like every other actor, he can do it

Those tendies aren't going to fry themselves Gus

>he wants me to go to a island and tie each of my limbs to a different horse then have them run full speed in a different direction until all my limbs are torn off
brutal

>the vax only works if everyone takes it

Pass. I want Tracey Morgan to reprise the role.

All X-Men will be played by minorities to push the metaphore. Magneto will be an 'apartheid survivor'.

Professor Malcom X

They aren’t going to mess with Magneto, he’s Jewish. Everyone else though is up for gender or race bending.

I'd prefer a younger Xavier.

If you're good at something, you'll keep getting hired to do it.

They really should be casting teenagers for basically every role if they want to milk this shit for the next 50 years.

That'd be nice, but Giancarlo Esposito is also 4 years older than Patrick Stewart was when he started the role.

Who is this black wheelchair man?

Professor N

I swear this was a gag in one of those superhero parodies were his black wife was punching the invisible woman

what does the N stand for?

Stuff like this doesn't bother me since we already had two multi-film castings, one of which was pretty much perfect.
It's stuff like Gambit and Rogue that unnerves me. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop on who will be the black one of the two.

I don't care, whatever Disney owns I simply don't watch. Stop posting about Disney on my Sneed board.

Didnt superhero movie do this first?

Magneto a jew and a holohoax survibor tho?

Xavier From Wakanda Seethe more Chud