They/Them

Has anybody else seen the new LGBTQ+ slasher kino They/Them (read as they slash them)?

youtube.com/watch?v=HtQk6sANmKs

>Synopsis: When a group of LGBTQ+ campers arrives at Whistler Camp - a conversion camp run by Owen Whistler (Kevin Bacon) - they are promised a “new sense of freedom” by the end of the week. But as the counselors attempt to psychologically break down each of the campers, a mysterious killer starts claiming victims, and they must reclaim their power if they’re going to survive the horrors of the camp. Written and directed by Academy Award nominee John Logan and produced by Jason Blum, They/Them is an empowering slasher film starring an ensemble cast that includes Carrie Preston, Anna Chlumsky, Theo Germaine, Quei Tann, Anna Lore, Monique Kim, Darwin del Fabro, Cooper Koch, and Austin Crute.

Attached: MV5BNmVhMTFjN2QtODVkZi00MzVjLTlkOGItNmRkNWRhYmY4MGVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFa6StDAVME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

already been done.
youtube.com/watch?v=SFa6StDAVME

>DUDE we are going to hire trannies and not actual actors

Based.
>"So what did you weakling do? Try to look and become 'special'."
>the end
>trannies still don't get it.

>They Slash Ze
>OH MY GUUAHDDD A RIFLE, I AM SCARED FOR LIFE

>movie about they/them pronouns
>is classified a horror movie
What did they mean by this?

>ensemble cast
>total nobodies

conversion therapy has never ever worked
the people who claim to be "ex-gay" always turn out later to be on the down low

All trannies are actors in the role of a lifetime

did anyone know who the cast of Scream was in 1996?

Cope

in the movie there is a camp counselor who was "cured" of gayness when he was young that looks at naked guys' pictures while he humps his gf

Why do they all look ugly?

Bad example, the cast of Scream was specifically chosen because they were already established compared to normal slasher casts

>why do trannies look ugly
real head scratcher

Sounds pretty straight to me desu

>source, me a homo who can't stop lasting after fags

Neve Campbell had Party of Five and Courtney Cox had Friends. Obviously Drew Barrymore as well, but as I recall Scream was more the first step in bringing back her career as her public image nosedived. I'm not sure either Campbell or Cox were especially big draws, but they made a point of using Barrymore in a lot of marketing.

There probably is a way to convert from gayness but its certainly not a conversion camp. I can see a place like China creating sexual identity filters for new parents, you choose the sperm/egg combination with the least possibility of being LGBT. Would never happen in the West, but China would do it for a price. Not really conversion but would filter out LGBT.

Yes. Neve was already a star and Wes Craven was established of one of the horror GOATs. You are fucking braindead.

Faggot cope

They just needed more electricity.