Sexism

Sexism.

Attached: 02AED34F-3357-4EE0-A986-1F8C84FD7CBA.jpg (826x984, 211.3K)

>BUT BUT BUT BUT

the rock is popular actor even if the film get shitted on by critics it would still broke 1 billion revenue

>60% audience approval
of mostly transgender males in the 18-35yo demographic

>another rock movie is complete shit
The fuck is wrong with this fucking guy, he always works with the same shit directors too

FUCK OFF WITH THIS BATGIRL SHIT NO ONE EVEN TALKED ABOUT THAT TRASH PRIOR TO IT GETTING CANCELLED FUCK YOU

Didn't the CEO say there was no salvaging the movie? They probably realized the main character was miscast

>before it was reshot

Attached: 1660213681234349.jpg (957x833, 106.94K)

Still got the rock and his gay fanboys and girls will go out and watch it. Batgirl was a literal who negress no one cares about and who gives a shit about Batgirl? No hype about black Adam either but it'll probably still make money and Batgirl wouldn't. Only bad thing is that we're missing out on bredan Frasier kino.

I know right. They should have cancelled all capeshit.

oh no no no shazambros... not like this we were supposed to get another billion dollar box office hit

The Rock does plenty shit movies that flop horribly or even go direct to streaming or dvd/bluray, but he can coast on his charisma. He has drawing power.

Yeah but that's Dwayne Johnson, easy 700-800 million return

>They probably realized the main character was miscast
She has ONE acting credit to her name

I wouldn't even call her an actress ugly latinx spic, DC didvthis to themselves

but i wanted to see Brendan Fraser as Firefly

Attached: sadbear.jpg (600x800, 188.56K)

This. Batgirl isn't litty enough

But Dwayne Johnson is probably 100 times popular than the Batgirl actress

>Source: absolutely fucking nothing

WRONG, CHUD

He's focused on money, not rotten tomato goodboy points

He went outside his comfort zone exactly once with Pain & Gain, made absolute Baykino that no one appreciated, and then decided never again to make a good film.

Are people really so stupid to not realise that they cancelled batgirl because it directly conflicted with their timeline? This wouldn't have even been a problem had they gotten someone else to play Gordon instead of Simmons.

Essentially the only people lamenting the loss of Batgirl are Twittertards
So are they smart? Or even people?
I'll let you answer that

the spy one and jumanji 2 were ludokino

YOU'RE WELCOME

FOR CAPESHIT, AND THE QUIPS, AND BAD SUITS

He is a shadow of Arnold or Stallone and he knows it, just about making money at this point.