I hate Frasier

I really fucking hate Frasier. Every time I want to talk about Cheers, the conversation inevitably gets derailed into talking about Frasier and then it becomes impossible to get back to Cheers. The most I can go without Frasier stealing the spotlight is 5 minutes, 10 minutes max. I am much more attached to Cheers than Frasier and I feel extremely cheated that just because the two shows have a slight relation to one another, I can't prevent it from being brought up in my own conversations. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: trash.jpg (480x360, 10.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuTuf444Th8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frasier is better

Virgin Norm fan vs the Chad Frasier enjoyers

Might have to do with it being a vastly superior spinoff.

sounds like you got a case of the tossed saland and scrambled eggs

HEY BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A-CALLIN'
TOSSED SALADS AND SCRAMBLED EGGS, HAHA

that's why I stopped making Cheers threads a couple of years ago, within minutes the Frasierfags all jump on the thread and denigrate Cheers and then go on about how they love Niles and watch Frasier 24/7 and HUNGARIAN GOOSE and all that quasi-gay shit they post over and over and over

Attached: 1612238330635.jpg (1240x644, 121.85K)

my favorite character is bulldog

I also like Cheers MUCH more. Frasier is good, but Cheers is the GOAT sitcom. Thankfully they got rid of that one bitch in like season 3. Best episode was probably when Coach's daughter wanted to marry that ugly dude who treated her like shit, and Coach brought her into the back and had a conversation with her. Brings tears to my eyes every fucking time.

Seethe Dansenfag

Hey guys, what's your favorite Frasier episode?

Favourite Niles moment?

Attached: 4DCA6B00-F643-45FD-9A65-F82CA23B6C05.jpg (441x389, 17.37K)

the one where it's frasier crane day and he misses it

theres a scene real early in the series where frasier is taking a call from a french lady. she starts referring to her "monsieur" and frasier has no clue what she is saying and cant properly respond

frasier knows plenty of french and this scene infuriates me. it makes no fucking sense

the one where the guys take him "snipe" hunting and he ends up turning it around on them all is the funniest thing the Frasier character has ever been in

Attached: 1599531162415.jpg (2396x3646, 626.24K)

When he almost dies.

s03e05 - kisses sweeter than wine
the episode is solid and it builds up to one of the funniest jokes ive ever heard in a show
youtube.com/watch?v=PuTuf444Th8
disclaimer: its funnier if you watch the whole episode because you feel his frustration more

How did they get the kegs down there?

How do I get over the fact that Kelsey Grammer and John Mahoney believed in god? I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about this and tainted my ritualistic habit of sleeping to Frasier.

favorite character chemistry?
for me, its woody and sam or carla and cliff

Learn to respect other peoples beliefs. Are you one of those people who thinks “I know I’m a good person so that means anyone with a different perspective to me is wrong, evil and stupid”? If so I hope you can grow out of it although many never do