Looks pretty good no cap

Looks pretty good no cap

Attached: 5F682240-6332-457F-BC11-CFBE9893EDA8.jpg (1080x1350, 538.3K)

BARACK YOU A

For her age it looks amazing

Ah shit, is that King Latifah?

Why are they encouraging blacks to be violent retards anyway?

Between this, Avengers KANG and They Cloned Tyrone there’s no way it’s not on purpose anymore

Attached: 2ED48334-05F0-411E-ABD1-0A54E861DD19.jpg (2000x1000, 245.53K)

WE

Attached: N6.jpg (525x594, 154.59K)

Why not just call her a queen?

...queen

because

Viola Davis is a racist anti white cunt.

to rout small businesses hogging prime commercial real estate

>Why are they encouraging blacks to be violent retards anyway?

They hardly need any encouraging.

because they NEED male approval

>make movie about the dahomey tribe
>the tribe that sold basically all of the slaves
>that went to war with france because they wouldn't buy slaves anymore
>but ignore all of this

this is beyond hilarious. every time i think clown world can't get any honkyer, i'm proven wrong.

>anti white
proof

Uh, Africasisters?

Attached: 2D45FB86-4A20-4598-8F6B-CC14E88A7B85.jpg (1125x1585, 396.21K)

They went to war with France because the African tribes around them became French protectorates to protect themselves from Dahomey slaving the Dahomey continued to raid their villages and take the other Africans now under French protection as slaves so they sent in their famous female warriors against the French and they got slaughtered in hand-to-hand combat

Pour one out for Dahomey!!

okay, thank you for that. i legitimately had no idea how/why the dahomeys would think attacking people would get them to buy your slaves.

Have sex

Bet they'll skip over the yearly human sacrifices and the fact that they got absolutely wrecked by the French at every single turn.

lmao

Nice Elephant

Attached: Dahomey_flag_1889.svg.png (1280x853, 57.93K)

and the french will be the aggressors. and they'll be fighting to liberate the tribes under french protection, from them.

Shut your goddamn mouth

You just know she pins downs lil skinny white guys and rimjobs their assholes and amazon press their dicks.

its probably good to raise "Dahomey" awareness. I never really knew about the slave trade in that amount of detail and I'm gonna investigate it now and maybe get redpilled

After Prey portraying Comanche as the good guys and Any Forums lapping it up because of le eternal anglo, I'm ready to believe there's going to be 4 threads a day for weeks after release justifying it.

>>that went to war with france because they wouldn't buy slaves anymore
Is this true?

>They Cloned Tyrone
What.

i posted that and no, it wasn't. well, not entirely.

Complaining about historical slavery for decades and then making a movie lionizing the African slavers for fighting the French who were trying to abolish the slave trade is peak clownworld.

Attached: 65435456399.gif (480x320, 1.81M)

proooooooooh

Thanks for clearing it, who would be still buying slaves in the 18th century though at that time?

fr fr

Attached: comp.png (867x486, 291.24K)

naw you see das the rasis french bullshiet
history is written by men thus wrong, da real story is dahomeys were tryin ta liberate da slaves from da wypipo

no cap?

Attached: FAI-oP8XMAAp_M_ab.jpg (996x1024, 107.33K)

bussin

Attached: no bussyn fr fr.png (603x353, 224.7K)