Now that the smoke has cleared, who was in the wrong here?

Now that the smoke has cleared, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 12F5AA9F-53B5-486F-8347-22D6EB23470F.jpg (843x518, 89.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ib07Bwnarmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck's this? oh she accused him of metooing her or something, no? what show/film?

what

youtu.be/ib07Bwnarmg

Attached: 1658958244686715.jpg (414x414, 54.64K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1168x868, 203.44K)

I enjoyed her character on House, but it suffered from being introduced so late in a dying show

It’s still hilarious how deeply Larry The Cable Guy mindbroke him
>YOU’RE RACIST AND THAT’S DISGUSTING… but I’m totally not PC I’m freaking edgy!!
It’s like the proto cumtown redditor mindset

You seem rather mindbroken yourself, lad.

Why do people want to be perceived as oppressed? I don't get it. Wouldn't you want to be seen as strong?

ANALRAPIST.

you get strong by everyone else giving you free empathy and rewards for being a victim. It's zero effort (=lying) and free rewards because other people help you

there's a valuation on victimhood and perceived trauma

Take a break from Any Forums, man

Not enough to write an essay about how totally offended I am by Larry The Cable guy saying I wasn’t edgy.

The Mexican kid on the left

Nah, I’m good.

You’re writing an essay right now. Take a shower and go outside.

not the chonger - definitely the SEA monkey chonger

>You took umbrage at my calling a lot of your act anti-gay and racist and said that “…according to Cross and the politically correct police, any white comedians who mention the word ‘black’ or say something humorous but faintly negative about any race are racists.”
>Well, first of all, your act is racist. Maybe not all the time, but it certainly can be.
Jesus what a bitch. Reminds me of Guy Fieri making Bourdain seethe for no reason.

He met her at a party and she was just awkwardly standing just looking blankly at him and not responding to the conversation. So he said "does she speak english" and then did a red neck voice about not speaking english as a joke. Trying to get some clout she tweeted about it.

It was a David Cross style of joke and it was pretty funny but Twitter trannies reeee'ed racism.

Yeah, what a fag

Nah, not an essay. You’re just mad your thread intended to celebrate a faggot that got his just desserts was derailed.

You need to go back dork.

>inviting david cross to a party
what a blunder

>dude haha my racism is ironic okay, I am an artist!
These retards created the easily offended world, they deserve whatever shit they get.

Stems from us being born as helpless babies, when you are weak you are given everything in the world with zero resistance and all you had to do was cry. As you mature, you slowly lose that privilege from your parents. Ergo, strength = independence

Davod Cross openly makes fun of retartrd people.

Now you're just projecting onto that guy. Are you David Cross or something? Why are you riding his dick so hard?p

Both of them.

While kvetching about how rednecks are evil and racist. The king of safe edgy comedy.

His cunt wife. This guy was funny until she soft canceled him.

What is it with Filipino Americans and their victim complex? First josh luna and now this. Is it because they are the niggers of south east asia?

Are your feelings hurt because you're a redneck user?

Not a fan of Larry the Cable guy, but he is spot on here.

he's about as edgy as a potato

Um she’s chinese

I don't think I've heard a single story about David Cross being a nice person in my entire life, I don't think I ever really cared.

She.
Looka.
Like-a.
China.
Man.

That is the dumbest comparison I've ever heard.

>insecure ugly retard gets made fun of like fucking always
>can now use the internetz to get power from it instead of learning and improving
Sucks

Wash your penis, retard.

Well who the fuck are you?

Filmmaker David S. Goyer.

Someone should make a virgin david cross vs. Chad Larry the Cable Guy meme.

Maybe now, but if iirc one episode of mr show was pulled from all platforms because he was doing blackface in it or something like that
That’s at least a little edgy