Is there a more generic, boring, pasty cracker ass actor than Chris Pratt. Seriously...

Is there a more generic, boring, pasty cracker ass actor than Chris Pratt. Seriously, it's like someone granted life to a soggy piece of white bread and gave it a career. How is this guy famous?

Attached: The_Terminal_List_TV_Series-321454942-large.jpg (800x1200, 107.71K)

Will Smith

N.

I

weak bait chud

u jelly?

You just described 90% of Hollywood white men. Mark Wahlberg is another great example. Fucking edomites.
Cope edomites

This dude is awful though. One of the worst. Fake christfag getting divorced even though that is forbidden by the almighty and his biblical bible.

that's pretty much modern Hollywood for you. we don't have anyone to replace the badass actors from the 80's and 90's, plus even if we did, masculinity is a big no no now so all we get is these effeminate Manley's with no presence

G

lol only Catholics care about that gay shit

Should have been some blakk kang, eh, Tyrone?

Dude was way better when he was fat and in kinos like Wanted.

>Fake christfag getting divorced
Completely irrelevant to his acting, but then you're awful at this so...

is the show any good THOUGH?

Yes.

I liked it a lot. Not quite as much as Reacher, which was a lot more entertaining in my opinion, but this was a solid revenge series.

G

i watched the first episode and it gave me severe anxiety

I liked it. Some good operator kino. The acting sucks and the story is pretty predictable but the action is good

yeah breddy gud

Attached: cch.jpg (660x495, 138.14K)