This is the worst thing I've ever seen

This is the worst thing I've ever seen
youtu.be/o2Wr8X7xB04

Attached: fallon_and_madonna_2.jpg (2000x1333, 669.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/14/spotlight-on-double-standards-at-the-boston-globe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not clicking on it

Made it 20 seconds.

she looks like genesis p-orridge lmao

if this doesn't make you 100% sure there is a God then you are fucking braindead because this shit is pure demonic skull fucking of your soul

>In October 2014, Pink told the online journal Faster Louder that Interscope Records had contacted him about working with Madonna. He said they needed "something edgy. ... She can't just have her Avicii, her producers or whatever, come up with a new techno jam for her to gyrate to and pretend that she's 20 years old."[

Attached: 1293209043034.jpg (755x671, 96.19K)

madonna is an experiment in plastic surgery.

So how many people watch this shit anymore
Are they all boomers, maybe retarded boomers?
Madonna could have gone down as a 80s/90s pop icon but is now just grotesque

this. i hate the antichrist

Attached: FZNbpeBX0AA0W3t.jpg (2160x2476, 945.3K)

BOGGED BEYOND BELIEF

i just love how every pitchork-reading hipster freaked out when they learned this guy was a republican

She's turning into a fat little Mexican.
>Madonna Louise Ciccone[4] was born on August 16, 1958, in Bay City, Michigan, to Catholic parents Madonna Louise (née Fortin) and Silvio Anthony "Tony" Ciccone.[5][6] Her father's parents were Italian emigrants from Pacentro while her mother was of French-Canadian descent.
med bros...

This.

OP must be a bot. I'm not clicking on that shit regardless.

She seems nice

can you redpill me more on trump please? I'm still in somewhat of a hypnosis when it comes to him and part of me still wants to believe he might not be one of them

She was into black culture a lot

>catholic parents
so she was probably diddled which would explain her mental state

Attached: prey432.jpg (892x904, 64.63K)

He’s probably the closest thing to the actual Antichrist that any modern politician has ever been

I would still fuck her honestly. I'm desperate.

>Still believing Jewish anti-Catholic propaganda
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/14/spotlight-on-double-standards-at-the-boston-globe/

>pink is a dude now

Attached: 1593463275960.gif (220x158, 105.25K)

there isn't even a pic of him covering up one eye in that collage. and the hands forming a triangle is a how to be a dominant male 101 hand gesture for public speaking and shit

2 times speed. It's still difficult.

Madonna was a gross skank in the 80s.

I made it until the point where she was about to hand him that bag, I just couldn't take it.

>still defending pedos and abusers
hell is gonna be hot user, hope you are ready

You actually need to take your meds you retarded fuck.

>t.supports teach*rs and school faculty members

Attached: IMG_20220812_130209.jpg (1080x318, 45.19K)