Cast him

Cast him.

Attached: 1660269539132.png (1068x1764, 1.28M)

Me

Literally who

Rocco Siffredi

Attached: 1660269810680.jpg (1200x1800, 703.71K)

>never has to work again
>cab just attend fancy gathers and enjoy luxury vacations for the rest of his life

He made it

Mark zuckeberg

He got fired from google. He's unemployed

Damn is that young Steve Jobs?

kino

Remember when everyone thought he was arrested in the middle of nowhere in Utah earlier this year?

No?

Is he the only one that made it from this shithole?

Attached: 1499560434436.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

Unironically Elliot Page

He's the founder of 9gag

He’s an English teacher. I work in Japan and saw him on a train one day with a “peppy kid’s English club” lanyard around his neck.

Too manly for moot.

Reminder that he went to Japan and somehow ended up with a Chinese gf. He can't do anything right.

If you didn't leave within a year of when he did, or you started posting after he left, you are unironically never going to make it.

Caucasian hiroyuki

Luggage Lad

Unironically has to be him.
Who would be Hiroshima?

Attached: 1660270484524.jpg (308x331, 54.91K)

This or Michael Cera, depending on how he is going to be depicted. If he's to be a total Chad, then Adam Sandberg.

Taylor Swift made it. Maybe Boxxy? Dunno, most people remain Anons so you can never tell.

Damn, how does it feel to be surrounded by chinks?

>JET
good to know that even in death he spends his days getting fingers shoved up his ass

>made it
>ragequits the site after everyone here founds out he's an actual cuck
>sells this shithole for pennies
>canv.as or whatever was an absolute failure
>google hires him because they think he's the one who comes up with the memes
>they realize he's worthless but can't fire him because too much money so they sit on his contract and he becomes the office's coffee bitch

kek

jesus fucking christ, normalfags. The answer has been sigourney weaver, for ages now.

Define "made it".
>wife
>kids
>nice house
>great job
>large group of family and friends who I love and support and vice-versa
>still post on here and hate myself

Attached: image000000(1).gif (220x124, 136.32K)

Idris Elba

When I was a student here it was awesome. My dick was hard 24/7 and I lived a carefree existence of getting drunk every day and fucking qts.

Now I fell for the marriage meme and the job meme and it’s a drag. Covid turned it around though, went from working 12 hour days in the wage office cuck job to “working” from home.

Come to Japan as a student or a tourist, don’t work here.

stop reddit spacing dude.

>le Reddit spacing XD
Kys and fuck off back to Gaia nigger